Lost Oasis - Trior is... Lost

It looks like Lost Oasis has disappeared. Those of you that have shops in the now defunct mall, we will make shop space for you in downtown Autumn Dell if you would like. Since it was technically a part of Autumn Dell, we want to make sure we take care of you. Message me in game and we’ll get you set up. I’ll try to find a place where I can buy a plot near the old mall and put up a mailbox as well.

5 Likes

Oh no! Another one bites the dust. :weary:

I’m also happy to help out if anyone wants to move their shop to DK’s Legendville Mall, Tana. I am always here for you if you are a refugee (or otherwise)!

1 Like

Autumn Dell is a nice place to set up.

3 Likes

lost oasis was left unfueled last week

Also, should this happen to find the previous owner of Lost Oasis, if you’d like to come back to the game at any point, we’ll help you get back on your feet!

2 Likes

I didn’t even know lost oasis was a mall :sweat_smile: only lost oasis I ever saw was a shop and I believe it’s in the gyosha mall :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Correct as I’m the proud owner of it , as from last week

1 Like

:open_mouth::open_mouth::rofl:

1 Like

I tried to contact or find the owner to return the shop but it’s been a week now and also they had a few malls on trior that I could not save due to (pps) unfortunately pretty sure after such big loss what’s there to come back to? Just to get the help? It’s not the same al own gaming and personal goals have been lost, would this overcome me I would not return and just move on

Ok. Well too bad, Lost Oasis was a good neighbor. Just wanted to offer our help if we could,

1 Like

Losing everything would certainly made me sad but knowing that the community is glad to help me start again would make me want to keep playing.

But as always this is a matter of personal view.

1 Like

We have room for new shop owners in Naughty Mall as well. :blush:

3 Likes

I love NaughtyMall, it has brought a lot of traffic to Trior. Even though its proprietor took the prestige crown from us! :wink: :rofl:

1 Like

Ahh… :blush: Trior is a great planet and peaceful, active, and a great place to shop. Both in Naughty and AutumnDell. I’m glad we don’t have a prestige war here…

thanks for your support! :heartpulse: