Lost some Items

I lost all 200 iron ore plus 40 iron bars 8 titanium bars that i bought 2 sapphire 8 gold ore and god knowswjat else I’m po’d i spent hours mining and cragting and melting not to mention o habe invested $303.46 dollar’s in this GAME
=/

How’d did you lose them

I moved your post from the other thread as it was for an update that happened during Early Access. The universe has been wiped since then and the issue that thread referred to has been resolved.

Can you provide any more information regarding how your items have been lost. Were they being crafted, did your beacon expire, did the land regenerate etc.

1 Like

I lost 8 titanium bars “store bought” ,over 5,000 Cool blue White refined Gleam , all my iron ores and bars , all Gold and sapphires i had and i cant even imagine what else or how much i lost. Its enough to make me want to Quit this game for good.

We understand what your lost, but it’s not clear how you lost them?

1. Did you have them in a storage area on your beaconed plot and they vanished? If someone has permissions to your beacon they could have taken them. If no one has permissions and your shelves are still there then that could be a bug.

2. Did you have them on your character and they are no longer in your inventory? That could be a bug

3. Did you have them in a beaconed area and the beacon fuel ran out and world regen reclaimed your stuff? That’s a game feature. You have to keep your beacon fueled.

4. Did you put them in an unbeaconed area and world regen claimed them? That’s a game feature. Nothing you place in the open world persists.

Help us understand how you lost your items

2 Likes

I lost thembin my refineries my workbench my compactor my extractor and all my furnaces when the newest update dropped.

Nobody else other thsn my own 3 character’s has permissions and i own all i put machines and furnaces on.

Sounds like something may have happened with the patch. I would open a support ticket and let them know.

hmm maybe someone else should look at theirs, if no one else has the issue he may just be trying to get free stuff.