[Lovanassiope] --[Umbris Tier 7 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

@LaxusNatsu said he did

if you cant find it go in caves change water into ice with a “solidifier” totem.

3 Likes

Here ya go - stuck some in the mountain I was mining! :slight_smile: And the coords, it was right outside there, I think there was a good bit though I didn’t look closely-

Edit, wait, that was glacier, sorry - let me get ice-

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your response as I greatly appreciate everyone! The idea of solidifying water into ice made me smack my own face for being so stupid and not thinking of that myself! I guess I need the cup of coffee this afternoon

1 Like

Same, alongside forged hammers for this. :joy:

Lovanassiope
An unforgiving landscape from an ancient darkmatter meteor tragedy, way before even Oortians were around.
-----The meteors rained upon the land, creating burrowing craters to the core. The darkmatter pieces flying off for Citizens to come across on their worldly travels.
—The Citizens found a way to harvest and utilize this darkmatter, but they sometimes wonder will there ever be another meteor event?

5 Likes

A few more… got tons of goo here too it looks like, and in a couple colors I really like! :smiley: Ah, Friday night just not a Friday night without a nice exo enjoy… I’ll be spending a lot of time on this one I think! (Though I may sidetrack back to Beta-X one more time for the nice gleam) :wink:

3 Likes

If anyone is going to be opening a portal within the next half hour or so I would be down to split the warp cost :smiley:

Someone should open up a ride sharing service…

1 Like

These mountains are hollow already. :frowning:

1 Like

Where is gleam in this planet XD Took me 1 hour still can’t find any :joy:

Plenty of goo still! And there is some petroleum lingering around the caves where the goo is

2 Likes

Was listed in the other post.

Ohoh Thanks XD
I love you fante :heart_eyes:

The Umbral Chapel

6 Likes

Great pics from everyone… Really looking forward to exploring this one later

2 Likes

I was finding deposits on the surface still too yesterday evening… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

found one 10 mins ago :slight_smile: (looks small but was deep…20 pieces deep)

such a photogenic place…wouldn’t wanna live there but great to visit

5 Likes

Wow… :astonished:

9 Likes

They look majestic :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.