Love how the games graphics run now

I can actually use ultimate graphics on everything now. yay!

5 Likes

On test or live server ? (I think on test as nothing has changed to the live server, am i right ?)

Since the JavaScript update?

no, they have done something on the live server it just did not need an update or anything to do it they changed the coding in the main game. to render something or did something to the source code when you are connecting to the games main servers this can be changed without every having an update to the game itself.

ps i do not know what they did at all i just know something got changed

I do not think that is possible, it might have been an update on your end. Did you graphic drivers get updated recently?

nope I don’t think the game got a update I think there doing something on the main servers to help with rendering or something, im not mad because here is the problem if I am not on you use servers I do not have the problem if I go to where the up or astral UK server or Australian server in the game that i have never had problems on.

Sounds to me like maybe (and I’m speculating here) your machine has saved the chunks nearest where you most frequently play, and so you’re not having to download as much, therefore getting better performance?

2 Likes

@cowking It’s possible that terrain features are more heavy on gpu, if you are in lots-a-mountains regions it will be harder for gpu to render stuff, add some portals and you’re up for a party :slight_smile: Does the slowdown happen in some city or in plain terrain?

that is just it I can go to city’s or plain terrain and intel yesterday had no problems and it is only on west coast servers where I live that I have the problems I move to up servers and there is no problem that is way it is confusing me

i ment to say UK

I’m on US West though from Europe, I do get occasional lag issues, not sure why, sometimes portal kicks in, or there are many players around. sometimes I’m alone on server etc. It helped few times to reset my modem and router.

i will try that it was just kind of wird that this happend out of the blue

yeah, I had a few times when it literally game me lag of like 20seconds :slight_smile: My ISP hates me sometimes :smiley: