Love - Looking for new members - Will help out new players and old :-)

EDIT:
‘Hey everyone, Looking for some people to join me on Sochaltin I to help make Love into a City. If you have a build in mind i can help with any matts needed. No rules other than Have Fun…’

Hey everyone, thought i would share our Town (slowly growing to a city), especially as one of our builds featured on the twitter page. We are based on Sochaltin I and you can reach us from Ultima or Portal seekers (south side of portals) hub on the same planet. We have a market that is slowly expanding, and a fair bit to explore. If you want me to do a ROFL copter near your build, was thinking of connecting them as a network on planet. Also, COME BUILD, anything is welcome, will run a competition if i ever make enough coin :slight_smile: Will post here any updates of new things to look at…

21 Likes

Any new players fancy joining us i can give you a hand with any starting bits and etc…

1 Like

THAT lightning-bolt just wow. I will have to come visit and see for myself :slight_smile:

2 Likes

love the escher painting room :smiley:

2 Likes

that lightning is something else altogether :sunglasses:

2 Likes

There is more to Love Garden than meets the eye, come check it out (portal at Love, or its located next to Mobeius house in Aquatopia), still a WIP but lots to explore…

6 Likes

Hey everyone, Looking for some people to join me on Sochaltin I to help make Love into a City. If you have a build in mind i can help with any matts needed. No rules other than Have Fun…

It’s looking amazing just like in ea if people need direction go sunken town niazedka and then take metro to ashvillage pass my Egyptian temple base and you will find samskis garden off edenlike place and trees you can call trees :grin:

1 Like

Wow, really neat looking stuff. I love your rofl copter lol, and the lightning hitting the tesla coil thing. I’ll definitely be coming to check this stuff out in person.

1 Like

Room inside the Love Star, and the new steps leading up.

2 Likes