Lovestruck Meets with Gleambow 💗

I am on track for a meetup in just over an hour. Pending a late call at work. :heartpulse: Hope to see you there!

I’m happy to bring my main account out to the hub for other trades, but my second set of chars have to stay in the Lovestruck area of the Gleambow hub for their own health. :smiley: Feel free to come trade with them too!

^c^

1 Like

Update: Tomorrow (Tuesday) evening (US time) I’ll run about an hour late. Just a quick head’s up. So I’ll be there closer to 9:30p EST

1 Like

I am up and have coffee~ :slight_smile: Just until I have to go to work in just over an hour.

^c^

1 Like

Ooooh I am on my way!!! Come on down to the Lovestruck platform at the Gleambow hub. Portal a few spots to the right of the Gyosha Ophin portal at Dragon Hub…

^c^

4 Likes

can you send me a message when you will be on today? please

1 Like

Just got up and am on… with coffee :slight_smile:

1 Like

Trading soon! in like 15 min or so.

Ready!! Come on down!

1 Like

Here again ! @Zjawcia come visit me and do some trades. :smiley:

Here for an hour prior to RL work starts.

Have a wonderful day!

^c^

1 Like

thanks for 19 hearts :smiley: see you tomorrow :smiley:

1 Like

It is time. Feel free to come down and trade flowers for hearts. :heartpulse:

Please note that tomorrow at this time it will be limited trading since I lead a hunt around an hour from now, tomorrow. :slight_smile:

Thanks for trading, got about 125 hearts out of that today!

1 Like

Sweet!!

Although I have seriously considered tomorrow night and think I am going to cancel trading before the hunt since it’s a short window. It will be a good reset for many of you that are doing daily trades. Seems the 24 hour window keeps creeping later and later.

Tomorrow morning is still on … with coffee. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will there be one today :heart: I can play now. :smile:

3 Likes

:partying_face: :hugs: welcome back

2 Likes

@MrsStar tonight I am cancelling due to the hunt. Will try to find you earlier and see if you have time to trade before then… since I am off work early. :smiley:

2 Likes

Official note: 8:30pm EST is cancelled for today. Is a good time to reset trade timers since they are creeping later and later.

3 Likes

Every time I think I am likely to sleep in… it doesn’t happen! LOL

Good Morning!

I am available for Trades! Come on down!

^c^

1 Like

thank you for 19 hearts :smiley:

1 Like