Loving this game

Really enjoying Boundless. It is the game I have been waiting for. My sons and I have played non stop for the last month. Thanks to the devs!

Crater City Company

29 Likes

Thanks!

It’s really cool to hear that you’ve been playing as a family.

Have you felt the need to enable any of the parental controls?

3 Likes

No, but my sons are teenagers lol

1 Like

So they turn on the filters for you?? ;o)

15 Likes

Father and son team here, he’s 7 though so I put in all the work lol. Bout to turn him loose with an AoE hammer though, see how it goes.

9 Likes

Mother and son team here. My little man is 7 and I’m 47 :). I do all the work and he runs around smacking stuff, lol. Just returned from a break, but still love playing.

9 Likes

Yeah, my boys hunt the meteors and I do the crafting so they can hunt lol.

6 Likes

I’m going to download the game for my 16 yr old son today. Hopefully he will like it . He loves minecraft . Then I can get him to help me gather at least, lol.I have to play minecraft more with my youngest because he really likes the animals.

3 Likes

Ba ba da ba baa I’m McLoving it!

Yeah been playing since release on PS4, canceled all other pre-orders since I knew I wouldn’t want to play them anyway. Still haven’t even starte Spiderman :joy:

Love the game! Like how it is now and where it can go to even more!

Oh dear lord, those poor, poor mountains! :joy:

1 Like

Husband and wife team over at Ark’n’Art’s! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Our 7 year olds should team up some time! Lol he’s always looking for more friends (tough to find other little ones to play with)

Yes, my little guy said ok. He can’t type yet and he would love to make a friend. We are on Angel 1 .

Got my boy to start playing too, he likes the big hunting parties

I played match three games for years. My son nagged and nagged at me to climb out of my safe box. Gave in and bought Sims 3. Okay, now time for a more difficult game. But I was so confused by all that had to be learned I quit playing them. Then another game he says I can play. Nope didn’t like it.
Get ARK, we can play together, but too much nasty PVP even in PvE they found a way. 7 Days to Die, Bears! Bears ! ! Died 16 times in a 3 month period. Zombies I can handle, bears I can’t.

He goes, this looks good, I can play on PC or on the PS4 and you on the PC, works out great for us. You will like it. Took a chance. Love it, No dangerous animals that will all of a sudden come and rip my head off and I lose all that I worked hard to get.

This is the perfect game for us. One I can play on my own, don’t need him to babysit me unless we got to higher level planets. I can craft, explore, build, chat with others, so yeah, loving this game.

2 Likes