Lowbeam's Farmhouse

It has been a long time that I posted anything I have build. All my projects seem to get unfinished or deemed not good enough to show the world.

This project however I am glad to show you because I had so much fun doing it. One of my guild friends is a farmer/hunter but doesn’t like building all that much. I have built him a farmhouse.

The final details and the actual farms aren’t finished but this gives an idea.

40 Likes

Like always, your work is phenominal.

4 Likes

I cant even express how beautiful that looks

4 Likes

Very beautiful, wonderful work!! :heart_eyes: :+1:

4 Likes

How does this contraption work? Or is it just for decoration?

I love Lowbeam - such a kind and nice person - appreciated by all on our hunts. This is an awesome build!

1 Like

It is meant to be a computer-driven windmill I guess… but let’s be honest…it’s all fantasy :smiley:

4 Likes

Love it sensational work

1 Like

It looks amazing nonetheless!

2 Likes

Think we all do that :laughing:

But Beautiful House you made :heart:
Do a Cookie Factory Next (O.O)

1 Like

This is how my house looks to me, after seeing your screenshots!

Regards,

8 Likes

Well hey hey hey I think the difference is that house means your a boundless player were me and you are from the minecraft era we don’t chisel but beautiful with straight full blocks Hehehe :laughing:

2 Likes

There is beauty in simplicity! I see a perfect dirt shack ^^

I would never go back to MC though. I love the chisels too much :smiley:

2 Likes

Same here.

1 Like

You are such a nice person! Your friend should be really proud of having you! Your building looks stunning! :star_struck:

1 Like

love it!
love the nooks and crannies, love the subtle lighting…just looks like a really interesting place to wander round, which is always my fav kind of place.

1 Like

Thank you Spoodle. I love you too. And you’re a great leader. Tho if I could stop falling in lava I’d be more help :smile:

1 Like

Not worthy to have such a grand house but sure am enjoying it.

1 Like