TNT Public Gleam Farm Hub - updates

Added a T1 Strong Azure farm the the hub.

6 Likes

I’ve added a “What’s New” board in the admin office to help people track what has recently come in :slight_smile:. Over the weekend we’ve added portals for hot moss, bright sepia and dark berry and there are new token colours too.

Some worlds are closing now, which has obvious implications for the number of gleam spheres out there (and sadly some out of date tokens). If you do find something that is out of date, please let me know (sometimes owners forget to :))

3 Likes

Hey friends

I am taking a break from the game while we wait for content. The gleam hub will remain open, but please from now on PM TNT for colour changes etc. I’ll not be on too often so might not pick up messages for some time.

Thanks to ALL of you amazing beautiful people who ever opened up a portal in the hub, whether from the start or even just for a short time, the support for the hub and for the community has been totally amazing. I hope it can continue while I’m taking some time out, and I can’t wait to see you all on the flipside.

Thanks
Elly :elephant:

9 Likes

Thanks to you @ellyphant for your amazing job. Have a good break , see you back soon.

1 Like

Have Fun Fun on your Break Your Portal to The Mousy Ice Palace Will Continue to be Open in Cookie Kingdom when your Gone Boop

2 Likes

Hi all,

With the sad news about TNT, I am thinking about the future of the gleam hub. It’s pretty quiet sov-wise these days, and the reality is I am not playing enough to keep the portals open without the kind support TNT has been giving me, so I am inclined to let it go, but if there is anyone out there who feels passionately about it - passionately enough to take over the running of it (I’m happy to hand over the plots to the hub) - I’m happy to talk.

Elly :elephant:

4 Likes

I’m willing to take it over if you want

1 Like

We have a door for you in the hub if you do. I have messaged her as well.

1 Like

indeed, it would be nice to link the Gleam Hub to DL Hub.

Let dragon watch over it in its eternal slumber :smiley:

but, i have an idea, maintaining gleam portal from respective planet is cheap so if there is a sov with color someone want to keep and farm, what about funding a portal to that gleam from planet this sov orbiting?

eg - i found a nice gleam i want to farm at sov orbiting galan, so im opening a portal at Galan hub to that gleam and asking for sign - color - open for 2 weeks, what do you think? this way anyone can support community :smiley: you can open a portal for limited time :smiley:

also - Gleam Hub is nice but sometimes maintaining portal cost way too much sov owner cant afford shards to keep it open for months, but - if you open a portal from world it orbiting its cheapest, only 1 blinksec :smiley:

or - you have a sov, can i ask for exact gleam or other block color for a month in exchange for maintaining gleam/other block portal for a month from closest planetary hub?

what do you think about this idea?

Thanks :slight_smile: I’d be happy for either of you to take it over. Let me know who to give the plots to (or if it’s easier, I can just make perms available through a guild - just let me know).

If it’s alright i will keep the shop for now - I may hand that over at some stage too, but I have a lot of gleam in my colour storage that I have collected so not quite ready to make that decision.

4 Likes

This works out great @ellyphant, Thanks, I also like that it will keep you around and involved with the community a bit. I know I used the hub a lot when I was starting all my crafting of all things gleam. Hopefully it will allow others in the community to do the same. Cheers! :champagne:

2 Likes