BUYING SAPPHIRE @ The Coil King! šŸ‘‘

Used to gather the gems, but last few months been buying literally everything.

I buy Gems and metals directly in store, and the rest I buy from shops as I need them. Although as it stands I have a surplus of materials which is why i need to start selling more coils.

The plan is to buy a few thousand rough umbris once it released on an Exo, even though I expect it to be high price, which is why im trying to save as much coin as I can in the meantime.

2 Likes

Sounds like a good time saving way to do it and Iā€™m sure youā€™ll sell plenty of coils at those prices.
Now just gotta wait for that umbris to popā€¦

1 Like

Ahah yeh, thatā€™s where the true wait comes in. One can only hope one might spawn after the farming update

CURRENTLY BUYING RIFT - 655c - 650k coin in basket!

Well I was going to keep it buttttt Iā€™ll sell you 3 mass crafts(hand trade)

2 Likes

Great! Please make your own thread about it instead of posting it on otherā€™s trying to sell their own stuff

Ty. Its not that I mind people posting in here or undercutting me, but doing both is kinda bad. But I appreciate that youā€™ve taken it down, cheers!

1 Like

Still buying Rift?

i am looking to buy
Rift

I donā€™t plan to buy anymore myself, but quite a few other peeps still wanting to buy at similar prices. including Orrian and Daku-shiguna on the offical discord.

i am looking to buy
Rift

Sorry Vansten, not trying to take over your post, but for anyone still looking for rift I have over 1k rift iā€™ll be putting up at our shop ā€œMark et Markā€ in new ultima. The shop is located near to Dkā€™s ultima tree. I will get 500 rift up for sale on a shop stand when I get on tonight. The rest will be up when my miner runs out of hammers, as heā€™s still collecting more.

1 Like

ahah thats fine, more people that bump the thread the better.
Might have to shop there tonight if it isnt sold out, trying to get all the rift i can because why not, eh?

I can hold some for you if youā€™d like. Just Dm me.

500 rough rift up on a shop stand at new ultima. Price is 575 ea. Location is Mark et Mark. Go to the back of the shop and head downstairs. Coords: -1404N, -1274E (Altitude 64). Still a few pieces of blink left as well.

first 500 rift sold asapā€¦ just dropped another 800 rough rift in the same shop stand. Get it while you can :wink:

Ree, competition, reee

1 Like

What can I say, capitalism at its finest ahah

2 Likes

Working on getting more compactor coils, but otherwise im restocked with ~75 of every coil. Come and get em!

Currently buying 400k coin worth of sapphire @ 30c each!

1 Like