LTB HUGE # Dark Red Lustrous Trunks

The following planets have this available:

I am buying trunks at 2c each and I have 12 request baskets completely full of coin sitting at the PS Imdaari (Grovidias Te ==> Imdaari) hub.

345600c up for grabs!

When these request baskets are full, I’ll refresh them all again for another 345600 coin up for grabs.

3 Likes

Bumping this. Really need Dark Red Lustrous trunks. Bumping the price up to 4c per trunk now.

2 Likes

So basically evilution x is the best spot (t1)

Portal by row C at dkmall

Maybe put up a location token for a good spot? If you still can’t get any I’ll help

2 Likes

I have massive Dark Red Lustrous trees already on our Planet Portal Seeker. I just need more than I feel like farming by myself.

1 Like

It looks like that planet has restricted access, though.

You’re right. I read DK’s comment as “here’s a place you can go farm it” as opposed to “here’s a place where folks go go farm this for Dhusk”.

1 Like

Hmm, he may have meant it that way, not sure. The stuff at Evilution is pretty good, so I’ll get you a few stacks when I’m procrastinating at work today.

i can switch my level 1 world lustrous HUGE wood trees to this color for 300k .im able to change my colors now =P

1 Like

Still looking for tons of this

I just added dark red lustrous to Panadora a bit earlier. :slight_smile:

… Just not sure how much lustrous there is there I’m afraid. Burn world. Pretty sure there is some, but don’t have the island trees there or anything. But if anybody is there and wants it. :smiley: I’d switch a T1 to it if I could right now but got some time on those I think.

Edit: Have dark red on Proserpina too now, and that one does have big trees. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like you’re still looking for this. I’ve got dark red lustrous redwoods on my T3 Chromis I accessible via Gyosha mall.
You will see the trees as soon as you get on-world.

Edit: This now has a regen farm available as well. I got 211 wood with 1 regen. It’s my first farm like this, so feedback is very welcome!

1 Like

Combining two tasks today …
… chopping lots of Red Wood for @Dhusk, making some nice coin
… and at the same time grinding lots of clay soil for my own brick production :+1: :grinning:

1 Like

Nice ty!!!

1 Like

They are all empty now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This still going on?

I think they’re all sold out and I have enough for now but ty!

1 Like

If you do end up needing more, our vertical regen farm will be on this color for a couple more weeks, but we do plan to change the color soon after that.

Thank you for this, btw. It’s always fun to go on quests to fill orders like this.

1 Like