Lvl 2 meteor on lvl 3 planets after patch

Hi i find lvl 2 meteor on planet lvl 3 only me at meteor .1/1 But meteor spawn mighty elemental mobs its total insane complet it after patch mighty elemental spitters hits me per 2k+ and debuf i instadie its normal ??? OMG , really super when this mobes use laser aoe bombs attack guided missile an more others and players have max crossbow or total use less bombs and on lvl 3 planets really ??? when author need ends game its right way

2 Likes

A level 2 meteor on a Level 3 planet probably shouldn’t spawn a Mighty Creature.

That’s probably a bug.

2 Likes

I think devs said they should spawn elemental creatures, but mighty is overkill (literally) on lvl 2 meteors. Never tried a lvl 3 yet, so can’t speak to that.

2 Likes

Before this release I would only see mighty creatures on a tier 4 world with a tier 3 meteor. I am think a bug also.

1 Like

Yikes! Last night I did a level 3 meteor on level 3 planet solo… definitely no mighty’s!! I’ll have be careful now! Thanks for the heads up

1 Like

My guess is they were tired of people being able to solo them without taking damage thus elemental enemies being able to do some now at least.

Obviously a mighty seems wrong but on the other hand you can get elemental shards earlier.

1 Like

I never found I could solo them without taking a lot of damage. Especially with the wildstocks butting me around. They didn’t need to be made harder. There are higher tier planets for the harder stuff.

Elementals where added to t3 planets so you can get settled elemental shards.

1 Like

If you had enough points in the armor skills it was possible.

Now the elementals do a bit more it seems and can damage you a little unlike before even on just t3 worlds.

1 Like

With max armor and armor food I take no damage from mobs below mighty. A well placed wildstock can one shot me if I am standing by a wall and get hit into it.

1 Like

Well then it sounds like you would do better to go to a harder a world if you are looking for a challenge. A lot us of fighting these first meteors (tier 3) don’t have those points or use that kind of food. I see tier 3 as a low to medium challenge. I was doing them with friends and actually enjoying the game. This change is going to ruin that and with some of the other nerfs going on I may find myself leaving the game if these are the changes they really want to make.

2 Likes

I made an alt character with epic health and epic damage and 2 gold fists also have all the kinetic protections etc

1 Like

I started using the gold fists but only one hand the other I still want my grapple just because that is how I play. The epic health I will get on my fighter once I get more points. What I have been saying in reply to this thread though is if tier 3 was too easy for some they could go on to another harder planet. Those that play a relaxed game shouldn’t have to be punished for people that don’t play that way.

1 Like

Maybe there’s a benefit in using foods. I’m selling Shielding Casserole for 100c and it will give you a nice shield boost for half an hour. Not sure why people don’t use them more. Also health epic is crazy good from my experience. Before update I was able to solo lvl2 without much damage. Also almost got lvl3 on t5 world solo but had weak weapons so that was a bottleneck.
Why not use food when it’s there? Also recipe is crazy cheap to craft. Even if you’re not gonna solo meteors it’s great for hunting. There are also healing potions which now got buffed to last 10 mins :slight_smile:
Damage epic and explorers fist (can be bought at around 200c) will wipe out most of lvl2 meteor creatures in couple of hits. Even mighty ones can be handled with that setup

1 Like

I don’t use those foods because they don’t keep the stamina up with the well fed buff. I hate having to eat something on my toon every little bit. Plus you don’t get the heal tick up if you aren’t well feed. Taking down the might isn’t the problem, problem is taking the hits that they deal even with epic health. Because you get a lot of mobs when you have a meteor.

1 Like

So you are using Energizing types or none at all?

That is what i like to use so yes. I can cook all the others. i have tried them. I don’t like what happens when my stamina is low. And I don’t want to have to also be eating cooked yams constantly to fix that fact that my stam is dropping while I am running around a planet.

This has got off track too. Wasn’t here to talk about foods but about how hard a tier 3 should be.

1 Like

I agree, tier 3 should be medium, i solo tier 5 meteors for a challenge.

2 Likes

Aha, ok :slight_smile: I opted in for eating while fighting if needed, it is a bit annoying but I think it’s better pay off all combined. I didn’t do any calculations but for energizing type it seems it is not working very well for me :confused:

1 Like

i test it bittula meteor lvl 2 spawn elemental mobs strong or few mighty and lvl 3 spwan mighty elemental i have 5/5 all armors and epic defense and this mobs on lvl 3 planets hit me per 800+ and kill me easy guided missile or aoe bombs is total terrible and me many hits resistanc or repel i use gold fist end 5/5 skill

1 Like