Machined Titanium cannot be chisseled

I was trying to create some decorative water channels but realised that non of my machined titanium blocks could be chiselled in any way which seems like a bug since i can chisel other machined metal blocks just fine

need gem chisel

4 Likes

Yeah, you need the gem-tier chisels for anything higher than Titanium - including gem blocks themselves.

Titanium works on titanium as well

But that only gives you a square chisel to work with, and doesn’t work on anything higher than Titanium either way.

Well yes but if you only need square for that block why get the gem ones if you don’t have to.

The Bevel is too powerful for my mortal mind to resist its allure.

1 Like

seems a bit weird that you can use a stone square chisel on machined blocks up to gold, but then have to use gem chisels for titanium

I’m not sure about Copper, but Gold is an overall softer metal in real life, so stone can in-fact shape gold, from what I’m aware.

if titanium is considered a gem block, can we use titanium chisels on actual gem blocks?

Titanium is in its own category really tho. Plus titanium is a harder metal than the others so it makes sense they don’t work. Course you could argue the it’s a video game so why should it matter.

2 Likes