Machines Completion Indicator

I grow weary of daily opening all my machines to see what items are in the contents from crafting the night before. Too many machines too much time wasted. So, this really just becomes a quality of life issue. Am I missing it? Does this already exist? I was thinking that if a machine is complete it should sit idle, no longer gyrating or spinning but have a glowing bar or ring on part of its front facing panel.

6 Likes

This, i sign this!

1 Like

I suppose that working animation is there for you so you know it was crafting last time you left it. It kinda have a function of letting you know something is there waiting for you (although with a lot of machines around its easy to miss the ones that have the animation as it stops after a few seconds). Also the xp notification when you are within machine’s range tells you there is something already crafted ready to pick up.

Still, these little features are not precise enough and I often find myself browsing through many machines just to be sure I didn’t forget about some crafting process started the other day.

So, yes! I am all up for some clear, eye-catching visual indicating that there are items ready to collect from a machine.

2 Likes

We have something like this on the todo list. (But it’s not too high I’m afraid…)

2 Likes

So not as high as say. . . I am. Well that’s to be expected.

1 Like