Main Cities?

Hi everybody! I’m from the Elephant Guild, and we were wondering what the biggest cities in Boundless are? Specifically, what cities would be good for building large bases in? Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Many nice cities/communities around, some of them (of course not complete) that you can check out are:

Brown Town on Finata,
Glitchworld on Refgar,
River Towns on Arie,
Grandeur on Soch,
Star Hollows on Tana VII,
oh and cookie kingdom on Houchus,

Sasquatchville on Alder

We (EZPZ) are on Maryx

Here’s a thread that you can check out too:

11 Likes

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Also Sasquatchville on Alder

5 Likes

Kindred Bay on Sorissi was pushing 100 million prestige until sovereigns were announced and our guild packed up and rented one as a group. We still have about 32mil and a couple of us still build there. Now there’s a ton of unclaimed land south of the “downtown” area.

5 Likes

I am going to second every comment above mine! Whitelet listed a lot of the large ones, HSE builds on a Sovergns, TwistedDragon is another just building up as well. There is a lot of amazing places to build up!

I am one of the leaders of Glitch World over on a public Planet: Refgar [In the EU Server],

We have a LOT of space to add Large, small, confusing, or Box-like builds all across the land. We would gladly be able to help you find space, Or if you just wish to be a new city on the skirts of town and do your own thing but also have friends near by, I would gladly welcome you!

But also make sure to visit all the other mentioned cities! There are so many amazing folks! Eden is also a nice city slowly growing to be something amazing!

Feel free to ask any questions! Or if you need a tour I’m sure anyone could help! <3

7 Likes

I recently moved to EZPZ and have tons of space even though it’s already a decent sized city

5 Likes

thank you truus, glad to have you ! :heart:

4 Likes

I like Circles like a :cookie:

3 Likes

Thanks for the mention of our city definitely appreciate it.

3 Likes

And Ma City Cookie Kingdom is on a T6 planet I’m always active but really it’s only me but if you wanna build something for Fun Fun you can it’s 98% safe from those Deadly Cuddles

3 Likes

Theres several big cities In game so advice you To check them out before making decision.

Every city has goods and bads.

Example (no offense cookie) cookies kingdom is In houches wich is t6 planet so it reguires All your chars To have maxed athmosphere protection Also theres higher tier mobs.
If you are New To the game dont even dream about going there cause you get one shotted.

Plus Side is cause of that theres not many players there and lots of Free space To build

2 Likes

You are weolcome in river towns, we like big builds :smiley:

1 Like

Yes you do :grin::grin::grin::grin: Like me :wink::wink::wink::rofl:

1 Like

Whatever is the top ten cities in Boundless changes fairly quickly. I think few of the current biggest were even around a year ago.

My advice to your guild: build it and they will come.

3 Likes

Your welcome to build in Stars Hollow, we welcome new interesting builds in our city, and we have the room for building.

I was going to post something yesterday but I was sleepy, so I waited until morning.

3 Likes

Yeaaaa I tried moving once but I missed the Deadly Cuddles and lovely Houches Atmosphere

2 Likes