Make bombs non-lethal to blocks

Now that pure bomb mining is no longer a thing, I propose that bombs by default should be able to weaken, but not destroy, blocks. This would make bombs a more reliable support tool for traditional hammer mining, because you wouldn’t have to worry about accidentally destroying resources. It would also make them easier to use in combat because you wouldn’t be always destroying the ground beneath your feet. There could be a forge boon to add back the lethal property for those that really want to make giant holes everywhere.

I think it would be good to still let bombs that can damage blocks be able to destroy those, although I would appreciate if they could not crit blocks.

Wether or not block damaging should be default behaviour of bombs, I have no strong opinion on. But I think I might like it as a boon instead.

If bombs did no damage to blocks then they’d be completely useless for mining (unless forged). I think it would be better if they could still be used as a support tool for mining, even without forging. Bombs are cool, and fit the mining theme. They were just too OP in their previous form.