Make it possible to remove a beacon without removing all plots first

I have a beacon with 20-something plots on Solchaltin that I don’t really care for, not really having a need for them currently, but I will probably sooner or later. I was going to let that plot expire, but then I got gleam club, so it wont expire.

I would like it to be possible to remove a beacon without having to remove all plots first. Of course, it would not be good if that was something you could “oopsie”-do. Maybe using one of those “type delete to confirm”-things?

4 Likes

Let it expire is the only way I am aware of

It would be nice if you could just remove the beacon and the plots come with it. Sometimes It can take awhile to find all the plots you’ve gotta get rid of. You’ve gotta beat on the beacon for a while to get rid of it so that should stop most people from removing it by accident.

3 Likes

You are correct letting it expire does work. If you have gleam club this does complicate the process. You have to manually refuel all the ones you want and let the one you want to reclaim plots from expire, so you give up gleam club for a period of time.

Would be nice to be able to place a beacon unplotter into the beacon to remove all connected plots. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That is a FANTASTIC solution. It would stop “oopsie” almost completely

But if you do that, what will I do with the hour and half I usually spend trying to figure out why I put a plot 30 feet underground and forgot about that is somehow the keystone of the beacon where all other plots are attached to it? (This is joking)

1 Like

Even better, would be to have a salvage option. So that all blocks placed in beacon/plots would be moved in a salavage chest u have designated somewhere else. So you wouldn’t have to painstakingly remove everything one by one. Just do it in one fell swoop and let the are Regen to it’s natural state.

yeah I made a beacon underground and normally no big deal but this last one puts me on the surface so NOT COOL gonna have to dig down there and delete.