Make Pants Not Nerfs

i wish this was the default
download%20(1)

6 Likes

i changed my profile picture to pantsā€¦spongebob squarepants
does that count to? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Jumped on the pants bandwagonā€¦ not that anyone could prolly jump in these.

2 Likes

Pants should be a choice. But the only choice should be hot pants.

2 Likes

I want my jetpack

1 Like

Iā€™m here for the pant making class? I am not here for the ā€œtoy gun that shoots foamā€ classā€¦ that thing was too easy.

Do I check in? Is this even where I parked my car!!! Does anybody have any snacks? I want to be the ā€œPant kingā€. My pants are going to glowā€¦ and shoot lasersā€¦ Imma make the BEST PANTS! OMG!!

wait, stop itā€¦ I WOULD mind leaving thank youā€¦ get your hands off me! Can you at least give me my deposit back?!

Well it happened againā€¦ kicked out of another class

3 Likes

Jet pants?

1 Like

Nerfs Off Pants On!

1 Like

TBH I donā€™t really care that much about pants but this is too funny to pass up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know, I rather we run around with Socks first, then pants. Cause once you have Pants, you donā€™t notice socks anymore. Especially when Shoes get added too

This is genius. Absolute. Genius.

3 Likes

Pants please
Unknown

1 Like

Here. Nerfed pants!!

Edit: My stupid phone wouldnā€™t load the pic so now I changed mine to itā€¦

3 Likes

If dog wore pants would he wear them like this?

3 Likes

Naw man, that would be a pirt. Half pants, mostly shirt

2 Likes

I donā€™t know, but it looks cruel.

3 Likes

YES! Pants and/or armor, please!! :grin:

Follow the salopette way

Gloom Conglomerated fully understands and appreciates the passionate market drivers when it comes to tuchus warming technology and is committed to fully supporting the Pro-Pants Movement with low cost and high quality options for the customer on the go.

Please review our mailed political and social movement support bill and remit the appropriate payment of 10,000c to recieve your complimentary Pro-Pants Movement outerwear.

3 Likes

Donā€™t you DARE advocate for those filthy foot-glovesā€¦ sox took my job! I saw it!

1 Like