Make Pants Not Nerfs

Lol, it’s so awesome that Gloom Conglomerated supports movements of all types! It’s like the company we needed that’s… well… for the people! All of them! Bravo bravo! Mhhhmm, yes yes quite good.

1 Like

My character is a female Oortian. I want a sarong, not pants. Thank you.

-R

PS: Also not changing my forum avatar. It’s such a pita to create images for the artistically challenged :smiley:

Socks make everything better!

Socks make everything better!

2 Likes

steve-carell-pants-party-anchorman

2 Likes

@Crete, it appears that you have misrepresented Gloom Conglomerated by maliciously editing our earnest and honest support of [insert movement name here]. We can only assume that you are perpetrating corporate sabotage. Please stand by while we work to complete our Orbital Universal Charged Hadron-beam (OUCH) to provide our full response.

We appreciate your patience.

3 Likes

now i understand the beam cant penetrate pants

Ug… look at those restrictive things.

Is it safe? Will this thing hurt me? I don’t really know, cause it could be hiding demon claws, or hooks under those ground-gloves. I guess I better kill it just to be safe!

Are you happy? Now this happened…

And it was probably some dirty sockz that did it!

4 Likes

@the-moebius, we at Gloom Conglomerated want to assure you that regardless of whether or not the sun can penetrate whatever outerwear you chose, OUCH can easily hit you where the sun don’t shine.

That is the Gloom Guarantee.

3 Likes

That’s pretty funny. Either way tho, my responce to your anti-socks talk is still:

PS, on another note, I’m shocked this thread hasn’t been closed by the Auto system yet.

Just continues to make me think it’s a play with bots causing all the issues with Auto Closing threads

1 Like

CLOSED 7 MINS AGO

This topic is temporarily closed for 10 hours due to a large number of community flags

1 Like

Not this one, but a different Topic did get closed, like 30 seconds after I edited that into my post.

1 Like

Lol yeah that’s where I stole the quote :joy:

I am for the Pants!

1 Like

You all need to think bigger, forget about just pants the Devs have already announced that there’s going to be body pants :grinning:

1 Like

Body paints are not the same as pants. I guess we could have paint on pants, with our loin cloth on the outside (super hero style) but it would still not be the same

1 Like

Body paints, body pants it’s all just semantics … or is it spelling? … super hero stylee :thinking: …hmm, now everyone’s going to want a cape too :roll_eyes:

No we’re not, we’re going to have body ‘Paint’, aka Tattoos, and I bet not a single one is going to be Pants related.

Cool, so the groincloth stays and beats pants then?

Most likely, yes. Unless the Devs saw all of these Pants movements, and designed one of the Body Paints to just be Pants tattoo’d onto people.

Just look at the state of this thread. Corporations threatening innocent civilians with death rays, kittens being murdered… when will it end???

Is this really the oppressive evil pant world you want to live in?

3 Likes