Make Pants Not Nerfs

This movement is pants…

What sort of movements are we talking about here? … The ones like MC Hammer busting some moves in his big baggy pants? …or the unwanted ones like if you’ve eaten some raw meat dropped from a caustic Spitter? I suppose you could combine the two but that would be sooo messy.

Nani?!?!?!?!?!?!??!.

Can’t touch this.

2 Likes

You wouldn’t want to touch it :rofl:

2 Likes

We need dresses for the ladies too.

2 Likes

I’d settle for pants and a noticable chest instead of dresses – right now females just look like smaller versions of the males. Everything about the females, except the tube top, are so masculine. A bit of femininity would be great.

5 Likes

Yup!
That’s true pants are more practical and universal anyway (another proof pants are the future of Boundless!) Adding more shapes to the torso for the female model would be enough.

2 Likes

A shame we don’t have any armor yet.

Armor pants? Here you go.

1 Like

Give pant.

I want Pants only so I can rip them away and show off my chiseled rock golem body

3 Likes

Id be willing to give up the good fight and compromise on snap pants. They were pretty awesome.

1 Like

Could players then put coins in your loin cloth? Maybe dance a bit for them first?

What is the consensus on skorts?

All quiet on the front of the pants… almost too quiet…

We need more pants.

With the new body paints I am starting to doubt they will give us pants ( a lot of them have details on the legs). Perhaps we can get them to compromise and give us shorts?

I would “settle” for a Body-Painted pants for now… but just as a temp pantz-fix!