Makin' a project: Needs high traffic world

I was thinkin’ either…

• Biitula
  • Alder
  • Other

0 voters

edit: Tell me what it is if you vote other!!! Btw its only like 6 plots big so u don’t worry about plot wars!

What kind of project is it lunai-chan

i’ll tell when i’m done! Its a shop though! No malls though.

I’m biased, but Alder’s population and development make it feel like a capital world. Maybe a city planet one day.

2 Likes

You can check out player numbers per world over the past 24 hours here… http://boundlesscrafting.com/stats/worlds
Could give you an indication as to which worlds are more player-heavy

5 Likes

Never realized how busy Beckon and Arie were.

2 Likes

Trior is pretty hoppin…

Actually just looking for a place with lots of settlements and traffic. It’ll be set up in different places often! Deconstructing it will be often and it’ll move. PM me to tell me where you’d want it to be on that world.

Mobile view FYI

I think i may do alder. Thanks!

What is the best world in this?

Open in desktop site on phone and you gotta click on the planet Dk-chan on your phone

1 Like

I see you went with alder, but i voted for arie. Looking forward to seeing your project.

Yup, it’s not a fully-fledged feature yet - just thrown together for some numbers. Desktop only for the time being.

Arie is good but lets face it… other than RTG there isnt much bigger cities… it all revolves around it… at least i see it this way

I live on Arie, i was thinking “Strange, i’ve barely been to Alder… it’s certainly not my capital world!” then you mentioned Arie :laughing:

Strange isn’t it, how some people’s centre of the universe is almost unheard of to another. Shows how big our universe is!

3 Likes

I have to set aside some time to really explore these planets. Idk anything about Arie, but just read there’s a Jedi Temple. Excited to check it out.

2 Likes

If you see a portal for Trickyy or Melissa Majoria come check my tiny part of the universe out :blush:
Perhaps I should do the same with Alder!

4 Likes

Absolutely. Come check out SasquatchVille anytime too. I have a long way to go on my contribution, but opening day will be worth it. I used to build in isolation on Delta Cancret, but the Alder population is so friendly and chill, it made me want to be a part of a community.

4 Likes

Youre from squatch?
Never knew.
Also @Trickyy90 s place is worth visiting if you are into nature building and squirtles.

3 Likes