[Mamesh] --[T6 - Fierce Metal Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

Regards,

2 Likes

Sure its from Galan? cant see it, maybe needs to be night

Took my share of the kindling, haha - these caves are awesome, but I don’t want to get TOO greedy here, a lot of people need it, so I stopped! :wink:

5 Likes

3 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing:
I was just asking cause I checked the resource count when I first checked the post. Then came back couple minutes later to see that the colors were there, but the resource count had disappeared. :woman_shrugging:

Yeah, the post auto updated after I saved the planet image and the JSON for the colors. Not sure why it erased the resource list, that’s something @Angellus will need to look at.

4 Likes

Absolutely stunning kindling/combustion caves. I’ve never been able to hit a new exo right away, but I’ll finally be able to make some concrete and start a kindling farm now!

3 Likes

@james spawned this exo manually just to prove me wrong.

Y’all are welcome

3 Likes

Well, thank you :boundless: Great Oort Arch :boundless: for this wonderful EXO full of Combustion and Kindling.
Took my share of it …
… cleaned out a pretty cave, completely by myself.
but there is lots of it left for you all to collect :+1: :grinning:
I am way past my bedtime but had a lot of fun.
Tomorrow I will be back at it again, collecting the metals (cleaning duty) :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Completed 99c atlases and some free location tokens now ready at the usual place at Exo Explorers on Lasaina (Portals from TNT Megahub and PS Hub Boori)

Completed 99c atlases and free location tokens in the TNT Galan hub for easy access when heading to the Exo via the TNT Megahub in case you forget to bring yours.

Pictures of resources in atlas and various locations

3 Likes

So this is once in a life-time? I’ll gather as much as possible :smiley:

Regards,

2 Likes

For one run, it was insane:
5829 Kindling Kernel
3897 Combustion Kernel
1715 Kindling Shred
1072 Combustion Particle

All in all worth 1.8 million - but I will definitely not sell!
I could never dream having so many Kindling Kernels!
I’m thrilled!

Regards,

3 Likes

seriously… how long did that take you? what is your technique?
i feel like im doing it wrong lol

1 Like

In few hours.
I went again today and I only got 300 in several hours.
This exo was mined out of kindling

Regards,

3 Likes

On this planet, the technique is mostly… Show up in the first hour, use an atlas with kindling in it, bap everything in the caves with a totem.

My wife and I gathered a similar amount in the first hour, but then had RL obligations and came back a few hours later and it was no longer possible to gather that fast anymore.

I’ve been to a handful of exos, but never been able to hit one in the first hour. It’s a very different experience. Doing this exo this early has made me like exos less, and I’ll likely post about it elsewhere.

4 Likes

I was also very lucky and saw the posting on the forum just when posted - which is a premiere for me - I’m usually at work (EU)
I also went without any atlas.

Regards,

3 Likes

We did strip that EXO pretty quick from most of its goodies yesterday :+1: :smiley:

3 Likes

Kindling Mass: 46,486 (-42,882)

Current Kindling Mass: 3,604

So yeah, pretty cleaned out…

5 Likes

Wow… I’m so late… :sob::sob::sob: Hope someone sell some on our shop…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:

Captain Rose Shop…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.