[Mande] --[Chill Tier 5 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

I think he pointed it out because to date the warp cost had been 3400 I think.

Was there a change in warp cost or is this one just much closer to flan than others have been to their closest points in general.

its less distant that’s all 30 blinksec instead of usually 42 blinksec for t7

Oof weird ok. I thought the previous ones were 3400 too but didn’t remember how close they were either. Ty for clarification

1 Like

As someone mentioned exo noobs and whatnot this may not be a bad idea.

There’s been a LOT of discussion about paying 3400c for a warp and some (many?) players may not realize that the cost is not always the same.

Also:

sigh

3 Likes

The price and distant have been different for every level, so far we’ve had 5,6, and 7 I’m sure. Not sure if there was a 4 offhand.

1 Like

Shows how much attention I pay when I hit that warp to button :joy::man_shrugging::crazy_face:

Same spot, different weather!

I prefer the rainy one.

7 Likes

In to the deep!

4 Likes

Ok… those are cute.

This one has some really gorgeous ice - when light hits it, it looks like pure gold, so pretty! I just smashed a bunch of it figuring I can use this for SOMETHING, someday, somewhere. :rofl:

5 Likes

300 Sapphires at altitude 95 in about 40 minutes using a fancy hammer …and still tons left! So worth the trip! :grinning:

6 Likes

FINALLYYYY

I’ll make a post for atlases.

3 Likes

These glowcaps must be in underground caves below the surface lol. I’ve found a good amount already but still seeing hotspots of them and cant find any more in that area on the surface

1 Like

Yes they’re buried in so many layers. There is grass from alt 16 or so, up to 100+ i think.

I think some are even surrounded by rock. At least thats how the last exo like this was. I took a hammer and dug down until i fell into an enclosed cave with a lone tree and 2 glowcaps. Not the most efficient way but i had to know lol

Mapped the entire planet. As far as I can tell there is no Ancient, Sponge, Mould, Growth, Tangle or Thorn. Did find a bunch of sapphire.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Does anyone else see the wolf in this?

3 Likes

looks like he’s howling at shedu tier…

3 Likes