[Mande] --[Chill Tier 5 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

Shows how much attention I pay when I hit that warp to button :joy::man_shrugging::crazy_face:

Same spot, different weather!

I prefer the rainy one.

7 Likes

In to the deep!

4 Likes

Ok… those are cute.

This one has some really gorgeous ice - when light hits it, it looks like pure gold, so pretty! I just smashed a bunch of it figuring I can use this for SOMETHING, someday, somewhere. :rofl:

5 Likes

300 Sapphires at altitude 95 in about 40 minutes using a fancy hammer …and still tons left! So worth the trip! :grinning:

6 Likes

FINALLYYYY

I’ll make a post for atlases.

3 Likes

These glowcaps must be in underground caves below the surface lol. I’ve found a good amount already but still seeing hotspots of them and cant find any more in that area on the surface

1 Like

Yes they’re buried in so many layers. There is grass from alt 16 or so, up to 100+ i think.

I think some are even surrounded by rock. At least thats how the last exo like this was. I took a hammer and dug down until i fell into an enclosed cave with a lone tree and 2 glowcaps. Not the most efficient way but i had to know lol

Mapped the entire planet. As far as I can tell there is no Ancient, Sponge, Mould, Growth, Tangle or Thorn. Did find a bunch of sapphire.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Does anyone else see the wolf in this?

3 Likes

looks like he’s howling at shedu tier…

3 Likes

!! We can see Exo Planets from the SANCTUM!! I’ve got to start looking up more!:joy:

2 Likes

Someone sliced half way through a mountain on this EXO-planet;
but forgot to take all the goodies on his way home :grinning:

Lots of Iron - Titanium - Large Fossils and Ancient Tech Devices
Not much mining to be done for me
All it takes; is a little bit of cleaning on your way out …

Thanks a lot, folks :+1::+1:

5 Likes

that looks like my work!! HA! HA!!! :rofl:

Thanks major vex for staying on top of these! I really appreciate it, your posts are usually the first place I see anything about a new exo up.

3 Likes

Fantastic planet for mining, really helping our guild load up on sapphire and iron