Map website

Great, at least I know I don’t have to redownload it every time it’s updated :slight_smile:

Sorry work has been nuts. Ill update this weekend and stay more on top of it.

Fixed for 213.3

3 Likes

You.are.AMAZING! Thank you!

1 Like

Aaaaaand it’s gone :smiley:

1 Like

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Ill fix it

4 Likes
  • Fixed for 213.4
  • Changed backend webservice from mono WCF to .net core gRPC. Because of this change you will have to download the latest map client. It also means the service and my discord bots are more stable.
  • Created a basic UI for the map client with a button to open the web page and track you

3 Likes

Im having some issues getting it working, im not sure if its user error or not… get full greens on the client screen but when clicking track me I get, /?player=����B but no tracking, ill check my network config again to see if any changes may help.

Thanks for all your hard work this stuff is amazing!!!

it’s possible the pointer I found isn’t reliable :s

Are you able to look at the planet on the website that you’re on and see yourself? Or not showing up at all?

not showing up at all sadly, it does say its grabbing my info correctly though. I am having another friend try it out to see if we get a similar result, I can let you know shortly.

update, it is tracking me despite telling me its not when I click the “track me” button, I had my friend load the client and tracked her on the same world, it is showing my tracker being active as well.

Updated server with addresses for 215. Hopefully the name pointer is a bit more stable :S

Added the 2 new planets.

Trung:
https://www.boundless-maps.com/?planet=Trung

Dzassak:
https://www.boundless-maps.com/?planet=Dzassak

5 Likes

Needs update :frowning:

1 Like

I know I’m at work though :S will be fixed tonight, but probably broken every day this week as they hotfix sorry :frowning:

1 Like

No problemo! Just letting you know :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

fixed for 217.0

2 Likes

fixed for 217.1

2 Likes

fixed for 217.gleambow

EDIT: fixed for 219

EDIT: fixed for 221

EDIT: fixed for 221.1

4 Likes

Is there anything I can do if the client is saying its not finding location in the boundless process?