Map website

sorry, I’ve been slacking off. I’ll fix it tonight

2 Likes

I’d love to help get a high-res map of Trior going, but when I run the client, it can’t find any of my players. Top two boxes green, bottom two boxes red.

Seems the tracking is down again. Keep seeing that it can’t find my location in the boundless process. Would love to be able to start using this :slight_smile:

I’m having the same problem

Any ETA of a update?

1 Like

Not working at all for me. I get a blank Grey page.

It works for me. What happens when you refresh?

it is not detecting location

updated server for farming release
updated maps

client should work now

2 Likes

Just downloaded this today and get the 2 red on locations. Anything I can do?

2 Likes

Same here. I wonder if the little patch they released after the update might have broken it?

the client is probably broke with the hotfix thismorning

I’ll fix it friday incase we get another hotfix tomorrow so I dont have to fix it twice

2 Likes

not working again :disappointed:

1 Like

updated server with latest (225.3) memory addresses. No need to redownload the client

4 Likes

What is the refresh rate between the map client and the map site? We were walking around Trior sending to the client, but it doesn’t appear that the map site has updated yet. Is it instant? Minutes? Hours? Days?

Also, I’m completely baffled as to how you figured out how to do this. Completely in awe. And SUCH a valuable asset to the community.

1 Like

should be every second. I think you have to navigate to the right planet on the site yourself manually, but you should see a green arrow for your player there pretty much instantly.

I used a memory searching application to find the pointers, and I’m just reading them with the c# map client.

1 Like

So as I’m walking around, the map doesn’t seem to be updating… I’m on Trior. For example, I’m standing on a bridge that I built about 2 months ago, and it’s not showing up on the map. The client is running and I have 4 green boxes.

Also, the pointer is definitely working, and it follows me around, it just doesn’t seem to be updating the changes in the world to the map site.

Here’s me standing on the bridge.