[Marcornus] --[Shock Tier 5 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

Glad US prime time got yet another exo. No, really i am.
And sad. For the EU…again.

2 Likes

finally a nice gleam colour…

3 Likes

Gorgeous shots all, love the look of this one, can’t wait to check it out here in awhile. :slight_smile: Very dreamy look to it, love the canyons.

Yep, I was snoring, yet again…

2 Likes

Does your site compare to this one?

Yeah, I like this one! :slight_smile: The wood is particularly gorgeous. Beautiful canyons under an alien sky…

Edit to add a few night shots:

4 Likes

I visited New Manhattan on Marcornus today :grinning::+1::+1:
Be aware; don’t get lost :boundless:

4 Likes

I’ve been there yesterday. Nice colors, beautiful skies. Going back this weekend for sure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Finally got around to going down into the caverns, yeah, this gleam is really pretty. :slight_smile: Think I’ll just spend my game time today collecting what I can mostly…

2 Likes

I love that gleam! Blue is one of my fav colors :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yeah, I think the pics don’t truly do it justice, it is just gorgeous, seems to have a little hint of pink to it even. :slight_smile: I think my death count today going for it is at least four, probably higher, but I don’t care, as who knows when that color will roll again!

2 Likes

… Something just hit me. This gleam color will be perfect for lining bodies of water once we have placeable water. :heart_eyes: Random thought I know, but just imagine big pools or canals with this! I’m going to scramble later to get even more. Have some ideas now.

3 Likes

Oh yeah stock up. I think I go 11 or 12 stacks. Woot woot.

1 Like

That was already something that had occurred to me. It’s also perfect for a night-style lighting theme.

2 Likes

Where is that :open_mouth:

This is actually a great idea. Gives a nice shine.

1 Like

I just collected 5 smart stacks for that very reason. :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Dont suppose u have the co ords…

The planet should be closed at this point. Several people farmed multiple stacks of the gleam, if you’re looking for it

Edit: Closes tomorrow, my mistake