Marrah Mall (Pictures Update)

Hello to everyone

I am here to introduce you to our new Mall, " Marrah Mall"

The mall will not be big, Simple and effective Capacity of 72 shops no more
One wing is ready (2/30 shops) other wing still in progress (3/42shops)
If that work really nice maybe we will expand to 100 shops but i want keep in mind simple and effective.

Guideline:
For better vision on shopping we accept 1 plot large and high and 5 plots long

Mall Location: Boori

Connection:

We have place if you want connect your place to our place, possibility to have any size you want.

Help:

If you have problem or need help pls contact me @H3yjo or @Jeffrotheswell here on forum

Come visit us !! Have Fun !!

Edit: 28/10/2019 Pictures update

17 Likes

Ohh i saw this under construction, its so beautiful! Think ill consider getting a stall set up in the future

5 Likes

@H3yjo is an amazing builder. I just love what he can do with natural blocks. This mall was definitely build with esthetic beauty in mind.
Hats of to you h3yjo :fist_right: :boom: :fist_left:

8 Likes

Looks amazing! I alway love visiting Boori Marrah, such a beautiful place. The way that you guys build with the natural environment and terrain is something that I really appreciate.

I’ll come for a look when I’m finished at work and probably claim a spot for a shop idea I’ve had in mind a while now.

3 Likes

Anyone selling fancy glass here yet do you know?
Currently building up stock and think this could be a lovely place to sell from once im ready :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not yet @Trickyy90 you can be the first on Marrah…

Thank you for your comment i hope to see you soon :grinning:

@Jeffrotheswell Thanks man for your comment but i think you do really nice too you are my best builder on Boundless and I have luck you are my neighbor :joy:

Glad to see you in Marrah @wakeNbake you are a great builder too thanks for the visit :wink:

6 Likes

Gleam universe has windows.

Is that at Marrah Mall?

Nope in fireborn

Ahh, see I’m wanting to sell windows, so just wanted to check no one else at Marrah had a stall for panes yet

3 Likes

of course other places have windows but here you are on marrah mall man :wink:

2 Likes

I got a plot here too!

2 Likes

I might get a plot… not sure what I would sell yet :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Flowers!! And stuff

Am out of purple… some ransacked my stash… :eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve put some stock out in my shop :slight_smile: selling all types of fancy glass in lots of colours. More to come.

Would have taken screenshots but my phones being temperamental right now!

3 Likes

Oh I came across this 2 weeks ago before you finished it. I freaking love your design! I stayed there for about 30 min looking at your choice in mats, colors and style. I love it!

2 Likes

“looks at phone and says “ugh, it’s almost 2020 ffs”
:joy:

2 Likes

I saw that and I bought you someone.
I wanted to ask you if you would make me 250 to 300 plain glass pane (ligh lilac)? Is it possible?
I will tell you soon how much exactly
its for the middle of the mall :wink:
You have a beautiful shop i like the style

@Savior Thank you for your comment I appreciate

2 Likes

I’m about as creative as a rock being thrown in a lake, but I dig the natural feel. I’ll be visiting VERY soon

1 Like