Maryx-Beckon-Trior: Can I come build with you?

I’m slowly building my town at Maryx if you want to watch and see if it fits your purposes you are welcome to build near me.

2 Likes

Yes! I love Duskmoor! Haven’t been there in forever, need to swing by again. Trying to figure out a cheap way to network portals to there, Maryx-Beckon-Trior is only 1 shard per hour… I’ll study the charts later, hopefully come up with something.

1 Like

No town is too small, all who wish to join are welcome! Or even if you just have a cool solo build that you’re proud of. Any points of interest really.

Nice to see you @Krollbar again.

4 Likes

You too! Lots of familiar names still around on the forums.

2 Likes

hey we would love to have a connection to our farming town
aquatopian farmlands

you can travel there via the bigstage at the aquatopian embassy
its a nice little town full off farm estates a nice hub infrastructure and a cathedral off pie def get in touch if you interested also for the aqua embassy if needed

Woodlands is open for Builders and shop owners. We have started a mall looking for more shop owners. We are currently 15 m prestige looking for more. Also I stream it all hehe.

3 Likes

Deku off of ultima’s maryx gate is a tree I built with some portals and stuff :woman_shrugging: Anyone’s welcome.

2 Likes

What’s a good way to get to your place? I typically use the Portal Seekers network.

Also @Cuetzpalomitl , how do I get to your place?

woodlands also hosts the beckon hub of hubbit network so it has some pretty good built in access you can use as well for your stuff, to help generate access points :slight_smile:

1 Like

LACUNA on Storiss II would like to invite you! We have an observation deck already, you can connect to it or just add a portal to it. As for a slide, we can work something out.

We are the official Portal to Storis II from TNT MegaHub. Our observation deck is called La Noscea (SP?) It’s my niece’s build.

2 Likes

Autumn Dell on Trior is interested. Would we have creative control and/or could we decline to have a slide but rather a portal or another less obtrusive to the ambiance means of visiting the city from the observation area?

1 Like

We’ll put our heads together, the general plan is a bird’s eye view of the build then a safe/fun way to the ground without the added cost of additional portals - my son plays Boundless, is obsessed with slides and loves exploring builds but he gets lost sooo easily. (Shout out to to the devs for free warps home!!!) He’s gonna be excited when the first one is finished :slight_smile:

1 Like

Perhaps a portal from the previous slide to ground level, then a slide down into a cave would work better…? I made one of those once.

Ultima Network on Eresho and finata would be honored to join as well :slight_smile: If this is also an option :smiley: i know those planets are not on the list though ;(

2 Likes

Awesome, I’d love to link up! There’s a lot of interest outside the 3 planet system so I’m trying to figure out a way to snake the tour along through other planets while keeping the Oort cost per hour fairly low… I may have to take up meteor hunting lol :slight_smile:

maybe with the community you could create an efficient route to go beyond the 3 planets of origin. :smiley: everyones loves to help!

1 Like

I have portal at TNT it says Teotihuacan, you can get via Ultima Maryx gate it says Omeyocan, also via Meteor Meet at circ it says Cuetz house.

Still more than a proper town is just a single building for now, I want to grow it soon

1 Like

Hopefully a tourism network can help with that!

Worth a shot! Had originally planned it as a solo build that I would fuel myself but it seems like there is a lot of community interest. We’ll see how it goes - this small thing could possibly turn into a big thing.