Maryx-Beckon-Trior: Can I come build with you?

Perhaps a portal from the previous slide to ground level, then a slide down into a cave would work better…? I made one of those once.

Ultima Network on Eresho and finata would be honored to join as well :slight_smile: If this is also an option :smiley: i know those planets are not on the list though ;(

2 Likes

Awesome, I’d love to link up! There’s a lot of interest outside the 3 planet system so I’m trying to figure out a way to snake the tour along through other planets while keeping the Oort cost per hour fairly low… I may have to take up meteor hunting lol :slight_smile:

maybe with the community you could create an efficient route to go beyond the 3 planets of origin. :smiley: everyones loves to help!

1 Like

I have portal at TNT it says Teotihuacan, you can get via Ultima Maryx gate it says Omeyocan, also via Meteor Meet at circ it says Cuetz house.

Still more than a proper town is just a single building for now, I want to grow it soon

1 Like

Hopefully a tourism network can help with that!

Worth a shot! Had originally planned it as a solo build that I would fuel myself but it seems like there is a lot of community interest. We’ll see how it goes - this small thing could possibly turn into a big thing.

ow keep eye out on sunkentown themepark
gonna rebuild my slidetrain where you slide into portals to continue the ride :smile:
ah and we relocating the token library to there aswell supposed to be a donate our collect locations building maybe adding little versions off our token library at your tourist route could be good idea to show the hotspots to people without need off portals

1 Like

I think it would be cool if this “Tourism Network” turned into an Anti-shop network. So everybody can trust they will find something interesting rather than another ploy at drawing people to half empty shops.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s the general plan. Not so much to be anti-shop, but it’s unlikely there will be any shops on the tour unless they pop up after it’s built. I don’t currently have a shop and don’t really plan to make another at the moment, just living like a nomad.

1 Like