Maximum Damage? Post your biggest hits:

Was playing around in creative with some sling bows and was wondering what the biggest number possible is. I was able to get 107k

Can anybody beat this? Post screenshots below!

Weapon: Rift Slingbow (with +DMG, Heavier Projectile and increased Crit Chance) AND Carpe Diem Quirk (increased DMG in the day)
Skills: 8/8 Power, 5/5 Attributes, DMG Epic, Slingbow Epic, Charged Slingbow Shot Epic, Slingbow Mastery 5/5
Buffs: Mega Strength Brew + Critical Pie + Strength Bomb Buff (25%)

7 Likes

Would have to use so much stuff to forge that and still probably get screwed by rng in the end.

1 Like

creative creative creative creative creative creative creative creative
creative creative creative creative creative creative creative creative

creative!!!

No kidding……… was talking about trying to make it in the main game

3 Likes

Challenge accepted

5 Likes

How creative were you really feelin ’ that day :thinking:

From old pics, dated June 3, 2019. I’m pretty sure that’s pre-creative all together. That’s my Classy Cuttletrunk there in the pic, I think even with that bow I never topped about 48k, maybe 60k playing Nightstar.

I was looking for something else but - yeah I’m not even sure what was going on there. Surely elemental bonuses on top of everything else. Not sure :stuck_out_tongue:

I was also buying some crazy forged bows in forum auctions, at the time.

6 Likes

Been recommending DMG + heavy projectile to people but it seemed no one likes them I had to take them off my shopstands xD. I tried looking for the picture but couldn’t find it. I recall I was able to get 100k+ I believe without the quirk, the critical pie, the bomb buff, and with a lesser brew or without a brew at all. Add to that augments too.

2 Likes

Niiiice!! You’re in the lead with that 125k, i totally forgot about elemental bonus :fist_right: :fist_left:

2 Likes

I have to be honest, I have no idea what’s going on in that pic. He doesn’t even have buffs on.

But I hit capture and I assume it wasn’t showing me another player’■■■■■, or fall damage on the mob.

:man_shrugging:

There’s some comments from me on an old thread buying an early rift shotgun but there was also a sniper. I just can’t find the thread.

EDIT: Actually nevermind about potentially some other source:

EDIT #2 Yeah here’s nightstar with that same bow. If I quoted the pic correctly he also has no buffs, he does in some others there.

ok I think I’m done now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I give up. I can’t find it. I did, though, find this picture haha @Ratchel

Edit: This is what happens when you only eat pies and don’t practice.

2 Likes

To add, I really can’t remember the details of which buffs I had and which I didn’t. My point was 100k+ can be achieved without having every single boost/advantage. I know for a fact though that it was a gem sling and not lucent.

2 Likes

Ah man, I’ve lost most of my hunting screenshots : ( but with crit, elemental, lucent shotgun w/ heavy, strength brew, and focus brews maxed, I’ve seen upper 100ks. Mind you, anything will kill you with that glass cannon build…. If they can hit you. So fun.

2 Likes

For sure. There’s a character that never had a “hunting build” (Nightstar) hitting a lucky 50k with no buffs on, and a hunter build hitting 125k with no buffs on.

And if I’m seeing things correctly, and things would work the same, then the 125K was not achieved with elemental boost, either.

That’s sounding believable right now :smirk:

2 Likes

5 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

Meteor in for the Win

9 Likes

Oh damn that feels like a life time ago. I got a nice booty, I see why you took the photo :rofl:

1 Like

:ok_man::man_facepalming::joy:

10 char

I have just been informed that @Wrench has hit a 250,000… on an exo planet back in 2019. Imma have to work on my entry… :joy:

2 Likes

The quest for the max hit continues! Good luck! :rofl:

1 Like