May I use a concept or previous build?

I recently bought 30k Cubits wanna build a structure from the Boundless trailer I’m asking whoever built it I can reimagine it in Cookie Kingdom

20 Likes

I’m sure whoever built it would be honoured to have it in cookie kingdom!! Or they should haha!

Nice of you to ask around first though :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wow, this took me back…

5 Likes

Was it Nyuudles? I couldn’t remember. Was going to say ask @Havok40k.

For a while I was going to attempt something like that but never got around to it. Most of illuminoorti Biitula that I built is based exactly on the old Dev city (with creative adjustments for the location and color changes).

2 Likes

Nyuudles created the other city in the thread that my quote comes from.

Seems my quote was backwards though… The Paris games week trailer did, in fact, feature Nyuudles build.

The image above is taken from the Playstation Experience Trailer (Which Everbloom Studios built).

Either way, build away!

4 Likes

“Spire” city was by nyuudles, the city from cookies screenshot was built by a studio.

We started an attempt at recreating portions of it, but work on that stopped like, two (?) years ago?

1 Like

I wanna create the tower but probably use different colors on it but the surroundings it be to difficult lol so just the tower

Most of that city was facades anyway, fake buildings with no entrances and no insides. Purely built for it’s brief video appearance, and in no way functional… well, except the market which had some functioning shop stands at arbitrary prices.

1 Like

Actually I’ve made some progress in past few months… but redoing Aqua Embassy Hub and some serious work projects has limited time.

3 Likes

Cannot remember Who it was… But you can find videos from YouTube Where he takes a look of that city. I bet you can find it with like “boundless alpha” or so. Of that helps.

3 Likes

off topic, but this is so scary :fearful:

4 Likes

In a small way, I’m kinda glad that it didn’t make it into the game as I honestly don’t think the design of it fit the 7+ age rating that Boundless has.

2 Likes