Mayan Temple for Sale!

Mayan Temple for sale!! Asking Price 10 million coins. Must take over all beacons/plots (approximately 100+)

Portal to the location can be found in Aquatopia Center

Ten million? :exploding_head::exploding_head::money_mouth_face:

LOL willing to negoiate…lots of time, refined blocks, plots, machines, etc. at the site

I wish I had coins :joy: but unfortunately I am poor

I wish our shop had that kind of funding :confused:

Let it go wild and we can have a scavenger party.

2 Likes

omg that would be insane. lol

I doubt someone has that kind of money haha

1 Like

I maintain a permanent portal to the place linked in aqua center hub nu fuel required

I have seen this place, it is an insane crafting facility.

@Jenndragonfly Okay i thought about it, and imo the only Option to sell the Pyramid to “Normal” Players is making some sort of financing agreement xDD

hmmmm hows about 2/10 n/30?

How does one get 10 million coins in this game?

I remember when I was starting 1000 was a lot.
After they re-did feats once I got thousands and thought 10 000 was a lot.
Then after playing hundreds of hours I thought 100 000 was a lot but doable, and now I could warp all I want.
I heard some large stores talking about having 1-2 million.
No idea about 10 million.

Do stores sell that much?
Do people get 20-30 thousand a week from footfall in aquatopia?

Well, I have a small shop and earned a million. But then again I almost only sold stuff that I had farmed myself. So if you have a store where you buy everything then you have less profit in coins (per item).

What is the value in the drops you get from going on a hunt? What is the vale of coal / ore from mining a few hours? I would think the answer is in the neighbourhood of 100 000 if you are efficient. And you need to sell it ofcourse. I would not be surprised if someone have 10 million. On the other hand there is no real point in having that much coin, except if you want to buy a big build I guess.

$20 USD paypal

1 Like

I never saw my coin go above 200k :sob:

Oh no, now we have a conversion rate!
The secondary market found it’s way to boundless! :scream:
Protect the children! :speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil::see_no_evil:

9 Likes

NOOOOOO!!! :joy:

2 Likes

:thinking: is that what happened to the several smart stacks of refine sedimentary that went missing from Toxic Oasis :rofl:

3 Likes

Farm efficiently and you can make 30-60k an hour. Bigger feats provide 40k boosts. 10 million still takes a while to accumulate.

1 Like

Bet you wish you had that $20 now. . .

5 Likes