May's streams are back!

Hello there! I’m kind of new to streaming, yet it’s not a first time as I was streaming already in the past when Benjamin was still little little and not a trouble maker :wink:

I recently got back in to streaming, so why not jump in and say hello :smiley:

I will estimated stream now for an hour, then have a little break and continue then later again :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Currently she’s sorting the little one, she will be back streaming asap, give her a follow :heart:

2 Likes

Back live!

1 Like

Join me on my stream and we talk spicy!

1 Like

I will stream now for roughly an hour :slight_smile: feel free to join and support me ^^

Online streaming again! Join now 2023-03-20T23:02:00Z :smiley:

3 Likes

I would watch you stream but im always on boundless myself playing the game.But i do hope you get lots of followers❤️ as you and Host have build such wonderful things.

3 Likes

Thanks for your kind words, @cosmiccori :heart: what you can do though to support me, giving me a lil follow so I hopefully reach the 50 at some point :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

First a log in problem on PS4, then boundless crash and shortly after now my TV doesn’t seem to work anymore at all. Seems I’m going on an unplanned gaming and streaming break. I’m sorry. I’m devastated but that doesn’t help anything… :pensive: we will try to sort it somehow that I’m getting a TV again hopefully soon. Until then, don’t worry, SUNSET FORGE MARKET and its portals stay maintained by HOST.

7 Likes

we will sort it :heart:

7 Likes

I thought i was following you i must of thought i was.Ill check my twitch account.I only go on twitch every now and then but not often looking at videos.Your having a rough time by sounds of it.Hope the powers of the universe send you some good fortune soon.:heart:

3 Likes

luckily her family was kind enough to help get her a budget tv, which should arrive tomorrow!

6 Likes

I’m back in track so come have a check and let me hear your thoughts in the chat!

Join now! :stuck_out_tongue: 2023-03-23T22:38:00Z

Thank You all that joined in!
I’m gonna stream tomorrow/later today again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Steaming again! 2023-03-30T22:18:00Z

2 Likes

it would be awesome if anyone can follow her so she can unlock some streaming perks, boundless is not really giving the streamers the attention it needs so if you have not followed her please i kindly ask you to do so :slight_smile: —>> https://twitch.tv/May_L04

3 Likes

Going live again! 2023-03-31T22:05:00Z Come join in and have a chat ^^

Today’s stream video needed to be taken down. There has been unexpectedly private sensitive information been shown of a player. Until those sensitive moments can be cut out of the video, it will remain unfortunately private. Thank you all for your understanding and for the support of my stream :slight_smile: I hope most people kept their attention at HOSTs stream. I further ask for your discretion in case you got to see what I’m mentioning here. Please don’t share any personal information seen on the stream and don’t use it.

1 Like

Live again :slight_smile: 2023-04-09T22:32:00Z

1 Like

your build is looking gorgeous, I didn’t realise you were streaming when I so rudely interrupted, but at least I was being intelligible - the brain fog wasn’t in charge this morning lol.

1 Like

All good Eneit you’re always welcome :smiley: thank You a lot for the compliments! I still need to figure out what to do with that waterflow…

1 Like

Keep it up girlie. :slight_smile: It’s looking fantastic.

I have been around but not engaging in convo so I’m not bothering people.

So I’ll wave here :stuck_out_tongue: wave

Can’t wait to see the final project. Woohoo

2 Likes