[Mensar] --[Rift Tier 7 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

[Infos]

∟Accessible via CARDASS at 42 blinksecs :: (Warp Cost : 3400c)
∟Last until August 27, 2019 4:21 AM
∟Server : EU Central

Blocks Color

Blocks color have been pulled out from data, some blocks may not exist on the planet.

Gleam - 225 Cold Tan

[Rock]
Igneous - 83 Warm Mustard
Metamorphic - 29 Silk Mustard
Sedimentary - 99 Light Sepia

[Wood]
Ancient - 206 Light Azure
Lustrous - 232 Stale Cerulean
Twisted - 179 Luminous Slate

[Foliage]
Exotic - 156 Stark Azure
Lush Foliage - 158 Bright Blue
Waxy - 154 Bright Slate

[Soil]
Clay - 121 Warm Blue
Peaty - 121 Warm Blue
Silty - 203 Light Turquoise

[Grass]
Barbed - 206 Light Azure
Gnarled - 129 Vivid Blue
Verdant - 212 Slate

[Misc]
Ash - 206 Light Azure
Gravel - 83 Warm Mustard
Glacier - 185 Stark Mustard
Growth - 177 Luminous Azure
Ice - 185 Stark Mustard
Mould - 121 Warm Blue
Mud - 212 Slate
Sand - 126 Vivid Violet
Sponge - 184 Cool Taupe
Tangle - 128 Vivid Lavender
Thorn - 212 Slate

[Flower]
Cloneflower - 218 Vivid Green
Gladeflower - 220 Vivid Lime
Ghostflower - 204 Vivid Slate
Spineflower - 167 Vivid Fuchsia

[Plant]
Desert Sword - 216 Vivid Viridian
Oortian’s Staff - 218 Vivid Green
Rosetta Nox - 209 Vivid Cerulean
Spineback Plant - 202 Vivid Turquoise
Stardrop Plant - 177 Luminous Azure
Traveller’s Perch - 127 Vivid Lilac
Trumpet Root - 208 Vivid Cobalt
Twisted Aloba - 202 Vivid Turquoise

[Fungus]
Branch Funnel - 121 Warm Blue
Clustered Tongue - 205 Vivid Azure
Glow Cap - 154 Bright Slate
Molted Tar Spot - 211 Azure
Tinted-Burst - 202 Vivid Turquoise
Weeping Waxcap - 210 Cerulean

Resources Tab

[Video]

Brought to you by @majorvex.

10 Likes

Posted my screenshots in the other thread so won’t double-post them (but will maybe have more later today :wink: ), but have to say in here too, this planet is quite the gorgeous blue gem. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Lovely forests - stunning grass and tree colors.

Thanks as always for these threads!! :smiley:

3 Likes

8 Likes

Another gorgeous world, another duplicate gleam colour…
The frustration is unbearable.

Good thing it is an old gleam color in the world file. There is probably no gleam on the whole planet. Everyone would be sharpening their pitch forks if it was a new color and didn’t actually spawn on the planet.

I also didn’t find mud, sponge, growth, or tangle when I was there.

You are certainly right about that! It seems like exos are purely a source for goo, combustion stuff and resin. (Oh and the new rift/blink whatever… still never seen any…). If you want gleam, you are either sol or have to wait for another gleambow event.

There have been some very nice gleam on the exos. The last few haven’t been so good. Either colors we already have/had, super small spawns, or non existent like today.

There have been a lot of really nice wood colors recently. I farmed up a bunch of the Night Azure Lustrous on Kuth. The Twisted and Ancient were quite nice too.

2 Likes

6 Likes

1:40-1:46 in the video XD

I really like the natural lounge chairs/umbrella trees 1:36-1:40

3 Likes

Take time to stop and smell the virtual flowers, take in the peaceful beauty of worlds like this one… :relaxed: I need to pull folks out of other threads when they’re getting upset and just have them come sit and chill with me here out under the stars or watching a beautiful sunset… I promise I won’t sing. :wink: Well, much…

4 Likes

Beautiful colors & screenshots :blush:
I always forget to go back and grab some resources before they are gone…I really hope I don’t forget to this time lol

1 Like

Thanks!! :slight_smile: Yeah, I really like the twisted wood color particularly. Right now I’m in a rift area that surprisingly isn’t Swiss Cheese yet… :smiley:

1 Like

There are a few nice colors, like the green bean oort staves.

4 Likes

As a gatherer who collects all different plants and grass and wood etc these exo’s are heaven. I never get to build anymore because I feel the need to collect…(my own fault :smiling_imp:)

I don’t understand why first there are complaints about too little exo and now we have a new one each day, it spawns at different times and different regions but still it is not good enough…

At the rate the exo’s come there will be plenty new colours gleams in the foreseeable future I am sure

5 Likes

Haha, though I pulled myself away and finally got some real work done on some stuff recently, same, my building projects often get put on hold because I want to go collect on and explore the exos. I love both the mining and collecting, and hoarding mats! :wink:

Posing wildstock… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.