Metamorphic [Black]

Looking to get metamorphic [black only] however right now I do not have much money so wondering if anyone would be up for trading for gleam?
1:1 (I have cool blue, orange stark or silk mint)

This would not be ASAP and I’d be looking to do this exchange multiple times (need a lot of metamorphic black)

Anyone interested?

1 Like

I just needed a ton of this. There’s a simple solution. Go to Lasaina to farm it. It’s a low tier world and the black metamorphic rocks are everywhere once you get underground. I used 2 iron hammers and had 6 smart stacks of it by the time they both broke. I need a ton of it for the 10k black bricks I’m making for a build.

2 Likes

Sure, I’ll trade 1:1 for the silk mint gleam. How much do you need?

I would be interested in trading to get cool blue.

1 Like

It would be easier for you to farm the black metamorphic rock than the gleam. Like Gamecon99 said, just head to Lasaina and farm it - plenty there. If not, I’ve got tens of thousands of black metamorphic stone & a lot of refined and bricks too. Come see me at Sydney on Lasaina and we can sort something out.

1 Like

I’ll scope it out and see right now I have access to some plentiful gleam areas but I’ll def check.

I’ve actually been building my base of gleam because it was easier for me to get :joy: maybe now I can actually build how it should look and not make it seem I’m just out for prestige lol

3 Likes

Good luck grabbing what you need. If you ever come across some coins and get sick of farming that black metamorphic, I usually stock 14,000+ stones (1c each) and 1,000s of brick (10c each) at Thrilloilogy / Rockin’ Rocks on Lasaina :slight_smile:

Angel also has black metamorphic. If it’s easier for you to get to.

Most of our base is made of it bc that was our starter planet.