Meteor bug?

Not sure what this little guy was gonna attack, as I was the only one around, and he wouldn’t aggro me… No meteor life buff icon…

I almost made it out of range, but was killed trying. I don’t recommend meteor hunting around Till unless the meteor is inland.

Was the spitter not represented by a red dot immediately after dropping near a meteorite?

Not at all in this case. Though i died fairly quickly to some strong elemental cuttles, that spawned with hoppers and half aggro mr spitter.

I haven’t really been able to reproduce the issue of creatures attacking after the meteor goes dormant. How often do you see it occur in game?

Anytime I’ve died during a meteor and returned to the area quickly. Any mob that hadnt despawned yet has this lack of aggro syndrome. At least since the farming update.

No, I did NOT lose aggro once leaving the range of the meteor. Proof in the vid.

Edit: I recommend muting as the sound is pretty screwy, and not watching in fullscreen…:sweat:

Since I hunted solo for many weeks I know that if you lose your meteor life the existing creatures will no longer attack you. It happened to me many times I by thought it was normal

Thanks for the video. If you don’t mind me asking, is the video a bit choppy due to the machine you’re recording on?

Yes, I’ve been playing on an Asus laptop. 2.3 ghz processor. All my settings have to be turned to their lowest in order to keep the framerate from dropping without the screen capture software running.