Meteorite or meteor-wrong?

Hello. I’ve just completed the mission meteorite or meteor-wrong … I know I have because I saw it fall from the sky … I ran there , defeated all the mobs until the meteor meter was gone and the meteor cooled off . It went from glowing red to blue grey. I took about 3-4 min to defeat all the mobs. I didn’t die once and it was never abanonded as I didn’t die and was never more than three meters from the meteor … but I still can’t complete the quest. It’s still telling me I need to complete a meteorite that is on a planet that is rugged or inhospitable … I am in lamblis and I’m pretty sure this planet is tier 3 rugged

2 Likes

Same here - the complete meteor step of the objective didn’t check off. The other two did

(Guessing this is already a known bug)

1 Like

Must be a new bug :frowning: my crafter completed this mission about three days ago. New Bugs cropping up… need a big can of Raid

Same problem here. Hasn’t updated after killing about a dozen or so on rugged worlds.

1 Like

same here i complet 5x on ruged andnothing

1 Like

Also still bugged for me. Completed a few. But still stuck.

1 Like

I have the same problem.

Searching forums should be easy, what can be done for people to use this function more? Serious question, not trying to offend anyone.

Search feature is currently not working for me, on Android tablet.

Maybe same for others?

What browser are you using and what version?