Metorite or Meteor-wrong? not triggering

Metorite or Meteor-wrong? Finishing meteorite does not trigger second task on list: “Complete Meteorite on a World that is Rugged or Inhospitable”

I didn’t really catch the moment where after completing metorite you get big screen announcement about that. But there is still lingering icon of metorite in middle. And in log on the right there’s info that I’m no longer affected by metorite life (because I finished it). I tried to complete it on Gloviathosa (Rugged planet) with meteors LVL 1, 2, and 3. None triggered. I was soloing it, does it matter?

1 Like

I am having this problem too.

Did you actually win the meteorite? (finish the whole event without dying or running away). How long was the icon stuck for? Soloing shouldn’t matter

I won numerous metorites, lvl 1, lvl 2, and lvl 3. This icon, with text that I won meteorite lasts for a second or two, text vanishes a bit quicker than icon, but it’s normal. The icon is not a problem, task/objective not triggering is.

Ok I’ll try it out.

Ok yeah fixed it. Thanks for reporting it. Should be in the next update.

1 Like

Same problem too

Same problem too.

Lol I’ve been trying to do this for a few days now, thought I was crazy!

So is it possible to test out the next couple of core missions before launch to check a little deeper for possibly another core mission that is bugged… if so please do as this was just a couple from the warp augment objective that was previously bugged