Mining networks

Idk what Martok uses. I have a guess tho. Maaaybe?

1 Like

Nothing like supporting other players lol

TNT has some mining contracts. 50/50 split. behind the farm hub portal. open the doors and find the portals to their.contract place right there. i mine for fun and thats what i do

If they mine anything like I used to, there would be trouble. I wouldn’t stop till the hot spot was pretty much gone :sweat_smile:

Yes, but this thread is not about TNT, it’s about Fidach’s contracts, not sure why you are advertising a competing contract service?

I think resource mines have died down lately. A lot are still there but no longer being fueled but still beaconed. I’ve come across a few plotted but no portal going for gems. Like mkrib is very plotted for diamonds but barely portals to the hotspots like used to be in ultima ps pure hubs

Tell @Ratchel to put up a portal lol

1 Like

Ssshhh @FireAngelDth those ones are private lmao

That’s why I haven’t opened one to that spot :joy:

Well you could if behind a locked door. @Ratchel is a push over lmao

I used to have a portal behind the locked door in the building that’s there lol. And said building has a lock too lol. Tho I don’t think you have perms as I don’t think we are friends. But now we are going off topic and we need to find him a public mine to go to

1 Like

Oh I though you were talking about the topaz and sapphire mines bob made that we no longer kept open but he still has saved

Nope the McRib one is the one I was referring to :sweat_smile:

1 Like

oh. I only know my beacon that is still there. Besides my RR feather hunting area.

Very similar to what I’m offering, not trying to steal work away, but just giving more options!

Starter kits still available!

@[NepNep]Orrian u know which one I use :3

1 Like

My farm hubs still exist, totally un-fueled tho, sigh…

Actually any t6 network will get u close enough to gems. Diamonds ps hub mcrib there’s one player portal that’s awesome. Sapphire tiggs tunnels houches 1. Topaz h.s.e t6 network galan. It’s not that hard to find awesome mine sites

2 Likes

Bumping since I decided to start a mining network of my own as a new project, as the nice tunnels in Rupes Dalluck on Serp have regened. I have a lot of good mining spots saved, might as well try to help out others with them. :slight_smile:

… But I think putting public portals out, which I’m still tempted to do - grab some in the TNT planet hubs - might get them hit a little too hard. So going to do it another way for now - free tokens to the spots from my base. 100c warp once you have the spot saved, from that planet, but really, if mining these 100c is nothing. I just completed one for amethyst on Norkyna, going to do one on Malu next (good spot that I think might have been blocked off in the past but open now), then maybe Hochus after that.

Edit: Four up, Serp, Norkyna, Malu, and Hochus. From here, may do some more exploring on the worlds I don’t mine as much to find some spots, thinking Besevrona next. If you really would want portals to these, please post, curious what the interest is here, thanks!

6 Likes

… Ok, figured I’d give it a try anyways: TNT portals open now at the four I’ve set up! :slight_smile:

Next project will be to find some good spots on a few of the other worlds. I’ve got many good spots on these four, but not sure I want to do multiples to the same planets before expanding to some of the others first.

This Serp mine in particular is a great bank if you need spare coin. :wink: Really, I’ve been mining this spot since I started going to T5s - HUGE diamond area, little to no lava for quite a ways in every direction from where I set this. The Malu spot is probably thicker in resources, but this one you can go for a long time mindlessly.

Edit: Will have a Besevrona one up soon, good spot in a small overlap between big amethyst and emerald spots. :slight_smile:

Edit again: Portal locations will eventually move but I’ll leave these open for now to see what the interest is.

mines

2 Likes