Mining support

I play on PlayStation 4 and when on Galan mining Topaz I kept getting kicked from the server, also on Malurialakrib mining for diamond. It seems the mining glitches are much worse since the rollout of sovereign worlds. I had to keep going to the sanctum then would get booted from the game only to come back to the planet and my hammer just kept swinging but gems would break and reappear like I didn’t even break them. Please fix. It is horrible. I have high speed internet but game keeps crashing.

2 Likes

Did you send a gamelog to the devs after this happens to you?

Happens to me too a few times, but I guess it was my internet( I don’t have a slow internet connection)

At some days I (European player) I have a bad connection to Mc rib and galan… Etc…

4 this reason we bought a topas and diamond world in a EU region, it’s open 4 all… You like to give it a try (in the case that you’re an EU player too…)

2 Likes

I didn’t send a game log totally forgot. But Thankyou so much. I will check out your planet. What is it called and is there a portal to it somewhere.

1 Like

Yes main hub is on dzassak

Reachable via dks hub eresho

TNT circapous

TNT lamblis

Called forged with love
Or
Rainbow hub…

Go to the high tier farm spots upstairs… Walk straight on until you’re in kol huro… Take the small portal to the right… With red ice around it…

World called Mc Rib 2000

3 Likes

I had a lot more issues this morning. I submitted 3 game logs for the devs. I think I broke boundless. Lol

@Aaron05 Do you live in Australia? If not, going to an AU based planet is just asking for punishment :stuck_out_tongue:

Try Paka’s Place off of Acylon TNT Hub as well as Dranonis Gemmis (Off of Shedu TNT HUB) These are US-East based planets that could provide a more stable connection than the Aussie servers.

3 Likes

Did any messages appear on screen saying that there was an unstable connection?

Yes maybe because it is Australia server. It would be great if each region in the universe had planets with diamonds etc. I have always had a hard time on malurialakrib, and galant rubberbanding, and blocks reappearing when I hit. On ps4

Thats why @bucfanpaka has her wonderful network setup off of acylon tnt hub that’s called pakas place. Us east based player here that is reaping the benefits of her network. All gems are covered along with a more stable connection. Mclag and galon I avoid now days.

I have four planets of my own that I let my guild use for farming and may end up opening them up at a later time. But just ask around, there are plenty of t6 farming sovereigns up.

2 Likes