Missing my home

Hi support
Logged in a few days ago, my home is missing. I can go there from the Sanctum, it shows up on my radar, but nothing is there, not a single stone or structure. My beacon definitely had enough fuel, so I have no idea what to do.
Thanks for any help!

2 Likes

Did you put plots down around your beacon? When you place it it only plots the specific one the beacon is in.

Also, was it a an actual beacon, or the campfire.

1 Like

How long were you away? Is your beacon still there?

Pm @james your base coords etc and he might have time to check whats going on

1 Like

Yes I have 14 plots around my beacon. It was a beacon, not a campfire.

Guys thanks for your help I went to check coords for my camp and it tells me the beacon expired. So it’s my fault…sorry about that.
Next question is…did I just lose everything that was stored there?

2 Likes

sadly to say but yes

Unfortunately, yes. If you’d like help replacing anything you’ve lost, any number of us here on the forums - including myself - would be more than happy to get you back up and running.

You never lose your earned/purchased plot count, just whatever was contained within them should your beacon expire. If you’d like some assistance, feel free to let me know and I’ll do what I can.

1 Like

Count with me for help, I can get you a tool starter kit or maybe some building blocks. I’ve been hoarding materials for months :smile:

2 Likes

Shoot me a pm if you need any color blocks as well… thanks to the exo’s Ive hoarded a bunch of blocks that will last me decades to come lol

2 Likes

Honestly, I feel it is less of your fault, and more the fault of a poorly designed system. This situation is more common then it should be, And I had made a post stating that the system needs to be changed…

1 Like

If you would like some decorated rock or anything…private message me with your location and if you put a couple request baskets asking for the same type of items at 0 price Ill come give you some stuff to help you restart…

1 Like

You did lose everything sorry to say.

That said there are lots of people here happy to help you rebuild, myself included! PM me here and we can meet up! I’ll get a work crew to build you a new house with storage, machines and the works, all for free!

4 Likes

Wow that’s amazing to offer, thanks. What kind of info do you need from me? My planet and coords? Or do I start again on a new planet?

1 Like

I just read that post and you make some good points. When I clicked on my beacon it appeared to me that it was fueled for three weeks, but I obviously missed something important. And as you stated, it’s frustrating as a new player to lose your first base. It is on land on the shores of a beautiful pond, I really thought it was beautiful and peaceful, and boom, it was gone.

Well its up yo you! Its your chance to move to another planet or another location on the same planet.

3 Likes

Yup, same planet or different, up to you! What planet was your original base on?

Roxxa! I made it to level 12, so I don’t really have the capacity to change worlds yet.

You can always find a portal network

No idea what that means. Is it in the sanctum or something I can find on my planet?