Missing portal connection

Have been getting this for last three days:

Only happens when starting the game. When entering sanctum from a world, portal works fine.

I saw that too when the game loads very slow the first time.
Portal just stays closed.

After closing the game and restarting it, the game loads faster the 2nd time and the portal will open then.

I thought that a portal had to try again after a few seconds and try to open again… ??? (But I did not see this portal problem for a long time now)

Can you share a log file of when it does not work? Thanks.

https://pastebin.com/UnhmpViZ

or

Thanks. What % of the times does this happen to you?

Including today every time for last 4 days. Only upon starting the game. Never when entering sanctum later during a session.

Yesterday and today its all good.

1 Like

And back to the same :disappointed:

What network/Internet connection do you have ?

(I noticed this with slow loading sanctum, as if that portal does not get enough data to open within the timeout period and therefore stays closed.)

1 Like

its fiber with 50-70 speed depending on where I am at home (its 100 on the socket); my connection ticks all boxes in general - RAM can be a b i t c h and forces me to play on lower chunk rate and draw distance; but yes, the error usually goes together with slow loading; when it loads in matter of a few seconds there is no portal problem;

I had different kind of issues over last half a year of playing, every bigger update was causing something new; a few months ago I did have sessions with sanctum portal not opening - I havent seen it since

1 Like