Mixer/Crafting Crashes

I can’t find the thread for the latest update bugs.

Whenever I click on the mega instant healing brew recipe in the mixer it crashes the game. EVERY time.

This appears to happen to any recipe I click on in the mixer.

1 Like

Foods are broken too.

1 Like

We’ve decided to stop posting bug report topics as it’s very difficult to track issues this way, especially when the last one was over 700 posts. By posting bugs as their own topics in the Support section, they are much easier to track this way, so it’s easier to see how many people are affected by a certain issue just by looking at a single thread.

Back to your issue, presumably you have submitted a few crash dumps upon a game restart? If so, we can take a look at them and link back to this topic.

5 Likes

Thank god for that, i hated that huge thread.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve submitted 5 so far now
Probably more as I keep trying different foods / brews

Hi,

one of my friends alerted me he is crashing while selecting specific recipes from mixer list.
also my other friend have same problem but with working bench.

Ive tested those recipes on their machines and i can confirm that they are crashing the game when someone want to select them. for mixer it is earthyam porridge recipe, and for workbench it is Emerald hammer recipe.

Edit:
Ive check several other recipes and some of them are crashing the game as well.

@james @Steggs101

Are those the one you have epic reducing spark for?

basically, I open the workbench and when I want to click on any gems chisel the game crashes

Workbench Gem Tools Affected for me.

When clicking on the recipe of gems tools to expand and attempt to craft, boundless crashes to desktop.

Happens for both workbenches I have placed.

Some additional if if it matters:
Both workbenches are powered with spark
1 workbench has 10 regular power coils and had a recipe crafting at the time
1 workbench has no coils and no recipe crafting at the time

Every time I click on a Titanium recipe on the workbench I crash to desktop. It is new since last patch. Did not have ingredients in inventory.

Wanted to finally start crafting myself some Teaching Pies, and I was dismayed to find that clicking on any pie recipe in the Mixer crashes my game. @vdragon

I’ve submitted two crash dumps for you.

Obviously the Pie is a lie.

We’re not having any of these issues so far, I saw someone ask if you had Epics that affect costs, do any of you that have this issue? (Just curious, there’s nothing I could do about it :smiley:

1 Like

This seems to be the same issue I posted here:

The work-around for the time being seems to be to remove enough coils to bring the single-craft spark cost for the recipe into positive numbers, then it works fine.

I can also confirm that the problem I had crashing when trying to open a gem tool recipe was fixed when I removed the efficiency skill.

I’m having the same issue with certain mixer recipes, mostly pies, and I don’t have any power coils.
My friend Drebb is having the same issue only he crashes with loaf recipes.

@Steggs101
This seems related/tangled with another bug. If I have a bench with advanced power coils only, it will show some recipes and not others. If I click a recipe I have the materials for, it crashes. Walk over to a bench with normal coils, the recipe shows up fine, and can craft fine. This does mean though, that I now have two sets of machinery to maintain!