Moebius plaza and planetary transfer station

hey @Jeffrotheswell when were you gonna tell me i needed to turn my portal around hahahahahah

for all people using this route on plaza to go to omni
have now a direct route to omni on other portal close by

and i turned jeffsportal around the inside looks way better than before omg rofl

portal can now be reached from both sides btw
grtz moebius :sunglasses:

3 Likes

sory i was unaware of the situation. i noticed my portal to your place also went down. 2nd time in the history of my hub i have had a portal fail. luckily it wasnโ€™t a main but I will try to get it up and fueled after work.

no man lol it did not fail i moved it
i fuel it to always hahah
i just did not noticed before its two sided and i like the other side more :sunglasses:

i think we may be talking about difrent portals. i set one up from my pixlegate hub but only fuled it for a few hours. was gonna fix it last night but got distracted.
I have a mind like a siv :upside_down_face:

speaking of portals, @Jeffrotheswell thank you for keeping your portals open, I use your hub all the time! it helped me get from Solum to Vulpto, where my main character lives (setting up a mining outpost to collect red meta for my build on Therka) and itโ€™s also how I connect to the rest of the universe from my home on Vulpto :stuck_out_tongue:
I have donated some rough oortstone and a bunch of mass crafted shards to a couple of your baskets and will be donating many more in the future thanks to the hunts!

6 Likes

you bet man! this is what I love doing best in the game.
And thanks for those donations (especially those shards). you guys keep this network alive! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes