Moebius plaza asking for floor designs?

oh and btw moebius comes from a escher painting its a mathecal endless loop thing :grin:

1 Like

We need a Moebius Strip for the design!

i like that but that looks more celtic than esher lol

I used Photoshop. It shows the grid if zoomed in enough, then I just took a screenshot of that.

1 Like

cool i still use paint but im skilled with it lolz
note that previous post is sketch lol

Wow, took a screenshot and I think it need some planning. :sweat_smile:
But yeah, some kind of border would look nice I think.

6 Likes

It’s probably a bit cliche’, but what about a compass (seeing as it is a portal plaza).

2 Likes

i love this pic thanks

nl_tim really ought to give you those plots

Why not draw a shop stand, a coin, and a request basket?

2 Likes

i can build on them but hes not contacting me when he logsin hes not in my friend list everywhere i build he gets plots and leaves

really anoying i even have given the plots behind the plaza sign to a friend beacon ran out he took it also :frowning:
he promised to give back the ones with the portals but hes a no show
weird
why reserving ground around me and not play

1 Like

also in my previous street build he plots a street and a huge park never finished it and disrupting my village plan there
now i said you can use my backside from portal solum village but he comes reserves the hole backside and goes away again
now he got plot in my shopping center he blocked me on all my builds so @NL-Tim please can i have it back for the rest i dont care
oh and in rebuildplaza i still kept room for your shop build(wich i like) cause i cant be mean hahahhahahaha
oh and tim no point in reserving strategic spots cause ther be a wipe

1 Like

hey @CosminNegoita thanks for the help i crashed and off to bed
fel free to put more testpieces on plaza so i have many examples :grin:
to choose from

im digging the purple alot

What do you guys think about this? Some more diversity and a couple of bevels could create a nice pattern :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My personal opinion is that it would look better if the lanterns are in slab size :slight_smile:

You might be right but the reason why I would avoid that is that it could get really “bumpy” when walking. The current slopes around the lanterns make you do that and I think it’s quite annoying. But we can definitely try and see how it goes :slight_smile:

1 Like

i tryd the escher design

and took floor shots off the other designs please share your opinions :slight_smile:

4 Likes

the one with lantern - if you just dont slope the blocks around the lantern; might come up simplier and easier for the eye

1 Like