MOEBIUS PLAZA its christmas soon so we got a tree

i can build this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You guys have done an amazing job. My little shop looks so out of place now. Iā€™d really appreciate any help i could get to get back up and running again. Since iā€™ve been gone, the area has changed so much. The haunts i used to go for mats and stuff are gone. I feel lost. :frowning:

1 Like

hey guys @Jiivita made this awesome video explaining plaza and your villages and builds i post it here :smile:
https://youtu.be/-50IxlOLgXk

4 Likes

Cool video @Jiivita, did you upload it to Steam? Would be great to get some newer content on there.

1 Like

Great video @Jiivita and @the-moebius It is always great to see videos showing areas to a broader audience.

Of course I am pretty bummed that Excalibur Square didnā€™t get promoted since the portal was allowed to be closed but has been on Moebius plaza forever. So much effort was put into making that part of Moeā€™s really cool wood workshop street.

But, thanks for the Fire Cavernā€™s showing @Jiivita. A lot of effort was put in to try to connect and be simple. Maybe you could make more videos like that showing where portals goā€¦ btw, The Shrine of Oort is our where we open all the portals to our hunt locations only temporarily during community hunts.

1 Like

im so sorry xalda but i will reopen it i didn know when the filimg was beginning and that it closed was also low on shards did some mayor expansions and repairs before the videos on aqua

Oh awesome! Iā€™m sorry that I didnā€™t know thatā€¦ Iā€™m always supper busy on Saturdays so I never been able to attend =/

1 Like

Lol I forget about that feature of steamā€¦ Iā€™ll get it on there today ^^

@Jiivita I was thinking of some Sunday hunts but I am not sure if that will work for othersā€¦ itā€™s hard to find a good time for everyoneā€¦

@the-moebius its okā€¦ I just laughed mostly and not like mad or anything. :slight_smile: Just found it funny since I know how much we wanted that street to take off as well and it has just been so hard to get people to stay there. So I figured the promotion might have helped it. Honestly, though, maybe itā€™s time for that area to just be regenerated. It is really hard to try to expand 2 different areas and I know aquatopia is a primary objective of yours now.

Lol yeah itā€™s an impossible taskā€¦ esp when trying to find a time that works for both US and EU players O.o I raided with some EU players in ffxivā€¦ it was difficult to say the least =/

well the workshop now connects to aqua so maybe someone wants the hole thing maybe we put an add up in forum

Saw you posted it, thanks!

1 Like

I donā€™t like promoting videos this wayā€¦ but as far as Steam, you all can help new users find this video (and The amazing builds shown) by rating it on Steam.

2 Likes

Why? I did notice past few times I watched your videos, I go to forums to see comments, but thereā€™s no thread for video.

well if you like, i can make a thread for my videosā€¦

in the past iā€™ve only posted videos on the forums if i had additional information or a write up. (that or someone else posted them like the feature intros and this video) i guess i feel itā€™s presumptuous to use the forums to advertise =P

for clarification on ā€œI donā€™t like promoting videos this wayā€ā€¦ i was more talking about ASKING ppl to rate a video on Steam in order to make it more visible there :wink:

1 Like

Ah, ok :slight_smile: Iā€™m fine either way, I get notification on YouTube, but I think it would be beneficial to community to publish on forum too, thereā€™s always good info in your videos even if only about places, Iā€™ve previously seen only about a third of what you showed in video, and there are some amazing builds to see :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hey any people who want to connect can contact me in game every european evening olmost :slight_smile: ot just tell someone in aquatopia
conduit is provided on my side free

2 Likes

a load off new portal spots are made plus a info sign
if someone wants to make it look better contact me to alter its design
its just a placeholder for moment so more people can join :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Moebius, fairly new to the game but myself and my wife would like to connect our village to the Plaza, how do i contact you in game?

1 Like

i hop in in an hour are you on then?
then we can meet and befriend eachother
also gonna put up shopstands with tokens for free
im gathering the conduit for moment