MOEBIUS PLAZA its christmas soon so we got a tree

Oh awesome! I’m sorry that I didn’t know that… I’m always supper busy on Saturdays so I never been able to attend =/

1 Like

Lol I forget about that feature of steam… I’ll get it on there today ^^

@Jiivita I was thinking of some Sunday hunts but I am not sure if that will work for others… it’s hard to find a good time for everyone…

@the-moebius its ok… I just laughed mostly and not like mad or anything. :slight_smile: Just found it funny since I know how much we wanted that street to take off as well and it has just been so hard to get people to stay there. So I figured the promotion might have helped it. Honestly, though, maybe it’s time for that area to just be regenerated. It is really hard to try to expand 2 different areas and I know aquatopia is a primary objective of yours now.

Lol yeah it’s an impossible task… esp when trying to find a time that works for both US and EU players O.o I raided with some EU players in ffxiv… it was difficult to say the least =/

well the workshop now connects to aqua so maybe someone wants the hole thing maybe we put an add up in forum

Saw you posted it, thanks!

1 Like

I don’t like promoting videos this way… but as far as Steam, you all can help new users find this video (and The amazing builds shown) by rating it on Steam.

2 Likes

Why? I did notice past few times I watched your videos, I go to forums to see comments, but there’s no thread for video.

well if you like, i can make a thread for my videos…

in the past i’ve only posted videos on the forums if i had additional information or a write up. (that or someone else posted them like the feature intros and this video) i guess i feel it’s presumptuous to use the forums to advertise =P

for clarification on “I don’t like promoting videos this way”… i was more talking about ASKING ppl to rate a video on Steam in order to make it more visible there :wink:

1 Like

Ah, ok :slight_smile: I’m fine either way, I get notification on YouTube, but I think it would be beneficial to community to publish on forum too, there’s always good info in your videos even if only about places, I’ve previously seen only about a third of what you showed in video, and there are some amazing builds to see :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hey any people who want to connect can contact me in game every european evening olmost :slight_smile: ot just tell someone in aquatopia
conduit is provided on my side free

2 Likes

a load off new portal spots are made plus a info sign
if someone wants to make it look better contact me to alter its design
its just a placeholder for moment so more people can join :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Moebius, fairly new to the game but myself and my wife would like to connect our village to the Plaza, how do i contact you in game?

1 Like

i hop in in an hour are you on then?
then we can meet and befriend eachother
also gonna put up shopstands with tokens for free
im gathering the conduit for moment

also here to contact me https://discord.gg/qMDwM5f

1 Like

Good stuff I can be online after 2

explain after 2 lol so in 2hours?
its 15;00 where i am now

lol time zones. im in game now on the plaza

ill start up the game for ya give me a sec :slight_smile:

1 Like

heres the awesome tree toxip made to make the game more in the spirit of christmas(or what ya into)

1 Like