MONTHLY Valhalla Gleambow Hunt

Yup I figured out I’ll just do some with a bud or 2
The Oort pays for the augments

Next one should be on the 4th per the last schedule I was given.

does it show wrong?

no its on there, its the first sunday of the month from what i remember, google calendar seems to have kept up

Bump reminder for Gleambowhunt this night , held on tesseract :heart:

3 Likes

I’ll bump this too!

Love these hunt as you get a ton of oort and some rare colored blocks.

Please read the 1st post in this thread as this hunt is slightly different than normal hunts.

3 Likes

This was SO fun!! I ended up with 1000 ort and so much beautiful gleam <3 Fun group, hilarious chat and rainbow vultures, I’m ready for August’s hunt now! Thank you for organizing this! :rainbow: :roughamethyst: :comet:

3 Likes

thank you all for joining and thanks @Miaii and Calypso for continuing the hunt, its hard atm for me with a regular day /night rythm to stay up and i broke down at 5 a.m. :sweat_smile:

you were all great

3 Likes

Wished I could have made it. Had a big family cook out, and fireworks show Our kids and grandkids stayed pretty late (well past my bedtime lol). Maybe I’ll get to join next month. Sure do need that oort

1 Like

Bump reminder , this sunday on valhalla on August 1st

5 Likes

Super excited about this! I told my parents that I would be staying up LATE at the kitchen table on my upcoming visit. I’m almost 50, but they will understand when I show them ALL THE BEAUTIFUL LOOT the next day! :rofl: :rainbow: The last one was so much fun!

3 Likes

The Gleambow hunts are great fun I hope to make this one!

I am bumping this as I would love to see a ton of people at this hunt. In case you aren’t aware of these hunts they are very awesome and allow you to access some colors of blocks you can’t get anywhere else other than buying them from someone.

Ever wanted pure Red Gleam? Have an addiction like me to get all the colors of everything? Well these hunts are for you!

If you haven’t ever been to a Gleambow Hunt they can get quite hectic and competitive so I am going to offer any new person to the hunt a FREE gleambow meteor to call your own!

Show up to the Hunt 2021-08-02T01:00:00Z on Valhalla. You can get there via TNT > Valhalla Portal > Gleambow Portal.

If you need any more information please reach out to me!

2 Likes

I’d love to come to these to support, but just to late for me on a Sunday unfortunately :confused:

I miss gleambow hunts and will say that I agree, if your able to, everyone should go because they are super fun.

1 Like

Maybe we can do one with Kree at a time that works for you @CaptAmerica1611

3 Likes

It’s on my list of things to do actually haha :wink:
Gotta fill my rare colors up and I got Augments itching to get used.

2 Likes

I have a ton of augments and I am sure @Larky would be glad to help too!

2 Likes

Thanks to @Redlotus poll about Gleambowhunt times we have now more insight to which timezones you players prefer. As a test there will be a hunt on
2021-08-01T18:00:00Z and a 2nd one on 2021-08-02T01:00:00Z to see which time would be more popular for actual participants. feel free to join either of them or both or neither. if 15-20 min after huntparty start there are less than 7 participants we will stop the the hunt. if this happens 2-3 times on the same timeslot we will abandon that timeslot to focus all participants on the other one due to economical reasons. though i hope both are popular since it helps the players to have a more convenient alternative time if they are busy on one and would otherwise have to wait an entire month again

also change of location this week , both times on Tesseract

EDIT: big heartfelt Thank you at Captain America and Kree Empire for giving us the new 2nd timeslot :pray:

5 Likes

I do hope many of you can make one of both of these hunts. They are quite fun and @Larky is nice enough to use gleambow augments during the hunt and spawn meteors for everyone. As stated previously I will be happy to spawn a FREE meteor for each player in attendance! I hope to see you there

Even if you can’t make the hunts and can AFK @ the Tesseract Gleambow platform it would be super helpful.

2 Likes

Honestly 1 meteor is enough to guarantee no loss of profits