@Monumental can you add some RPG mechanics

Such as the ability to set quests and quest markers, mob spawners, and loot chests (one item free each)

5 Likes

:point_up:
:+1: :+1:

1 Like

If I recall Loot chests/loot boxes are banned… at least in Belgium for now. But I recall hearing awhile ago if there is a Gambling mechanic in a game especially if you pay for it it’s frowned upon for members in the EU.

Reference: https://www.cliffordchance.com/insights/resources/blogs/talking-tech/en/articles/2022/09/the-ultimate-loot-drop-the-netherlands-is-planning-to-ban-loot.html#:~:text=As%20of%20today%2C%20the%20only,struggling%20with%20enforcing%20the%20ban.

Otherwise, I wouldn’t mind some questing, or at least new achievables.

1 Like

i think the paid loot boxes with some items from loot tables with 1 or less % possibility of getting them were banned, not chests /boxes you can freely find in the wilds
those paid (afford for real money) random loot boxes were banned, not chest/boxes with random loot you can find free ingame, also not banned are boxes you can buy via ingame currency you can gather just playing game

1 Like

Indeed …
… there is nothing wrong, with free chests (boxes) with random in game items for you to find in the world.
(at least over here in the Netherlands - Europe) :+1: :grinning:

1 Like